• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba adjusting -900 and SF34 vacancies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IF only I could predict the keno numbers as well as this garbage.....

Ok Siggi Pipi, I will bite. Did you not realize when you took the left seat of the 900 that you were a very junior person going to a very senior airplane? I think that you did. And I can probably assume that you knew you would be on reserve at the bottom of the list. You still get paid way more than you would if you were a Saab Captain for your longevity doing considerably less work. How much have you actually flown on reserve, anyway? I know that ready reserve is pretty bad but it kinda goes with the territory for where you are right now. If it is REALLY that bad you could just go back to the Saab, you know. I am sure you could hold a nice schedule on that right now.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya.

No one is perfect. But at least the ones I know, and have worked with have been great and very professional.....Oh yeah, and kiss my left nut EMA!

Tell you what; flying is my 'part-time' job. My 'real' job is in Mathematics where I work as a consultant with govt. agencies and colleges (BTW, there are two of us at Mesaba with same credentials). We use the web extensively for our jobs and research and post on many 'mathematic' (Pure-Mathematics for you that is - most likely your High School math teacher WON'T be able to explain what pure mathematics is). The difference between the education, intelligence, knowledge, and professionalism of pilots like you and the ones in my profession as a mathematician is that you'd NEVER read rude comments like yours on our web boards even when we disagree with each other.

Obviously when you are unable to engage in an intelligent debate, you’d resort to what bullies do in middle school: make rude and insulting comments and try to over power physically. You sure are a text book example of someone with physical and personal insecurity.

The difference between the education, intelligence, knowledge, and professionalism of pilots like you and the ones in my profession as a mathematician is that you'd NEVER read rude comments like yours on our web boards even when we disagree with each other.

Obviously when you are unable to engage in an intelligent debate, you’d resort to what bullies do in middle school: make rude and insulting comments and try to over power physically. You sure are a text book example of someone with physical and personal insecurity.
Don't bother trying to use reason and logic during a flightinfo debate. Just not worth it. Believe me, I've tried before.

Tell you what; flying is my 'part-time' job. My 'real' job is in Mathematics where I work as a consultant with govt. agencies and colleges (BTW, there are two of us at Mesaba with same credentials). We use the web extensively for our jobs and research and post on many 'mathematic' (Pure-Mathematics for you that is - most likely your High School math teacher WON'T be able to explain what pure mathematics is). The difference between the education, intelligence, knowledge, and professionalism of pilots like you and the ones in my profession as a mathematician is that you'd NEVER read rude comments like yours on our web boards even when we disagree with each other.

This sounds like a rude post-calling someone names is exactly what you are saying is wrong but yet you do call this person physically and mentally insecure? This confuses me-maybe with your superior intellect, and your other friend with superior intellect at mesaba can school me in the MSP crew room one day-I will be there alot on ready reserve! Look for my dumb army stickers on my flight case-by the way, I am smiling when I am typing this-its entertaining I like it when someone gets pulled down a notch or two-those who think they are so smart and call being a pilot a part time gig and stand high and mighty above us lowly dumba$$es and the other kind, the ones who cannot find a hat large enough for their head because its swelled so much because they think they are gods gift to humanity because they are a airline pilot

keep it real people. fly safe and get a long

OH, by the way the world is full of bullys, live with it. The world is also full of intellectuals, live with that too-who wins the fight? I suppose who wins depends on the arena. You figure that one out-the crew room? the court room, the secret government mathmatics lab (does that exsist???), the parking lot or the battlefield. Just my two cents.

Yawn....

Has anyone found some good BBQ on a trip lately? I haven't seen any posts on this actual worthwhile topic in the last year or so.

Discuss

Last edited:

Quit hitting your self, quit hitting your self. Poop head.

Latest resources

Back