Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YAYO said:
Wondering what the hiring status is at MESA. What plane are most of the new hires being assigned too and where are they being based. Also what is the good and "not to much of the bad" about MESA.

Everybody will hate you because the Mesa CEO is a socipathic liar a cheat and a crook. But as he takes over small airlines like the spread of influenza you should have job security until they finally toss his hide in the slammer.

I dont think they could ever replace him. He is truly one of a kind.

An honest opinion

More honest insight... you can't trust every opionion you read on these boards. Half the people posting about it have never worked at Mesa, so what do they know? They know what they THINK and WANT to know, but nothing more.

Plain and simple... sure you will probably work hard, but its all about attitude. I work hard but love my job. For the record, I've never had any problems with crew tracking... not to say that it does not happen, but thats just my personal experience. Also, I am not a MAPD'er... I did the CFI thing and 135 gig also. Just my humble experience. Remember... the majority of a$$holes come on these boards for two reasons... 1) to boast, 2) to bitch. Also, you'll notice that immaturity and resentment run deep in this industry... just remember elementary school when all of the insecure little brats ganged up on one kid to pick on because they didn't want anyone to notice their own flaws. That's exactly what happens in this business, as well. If you don't mind being the whipping boy, you can be rewarded with some good times, relatively quick upgrades, decent job security and fast seniority. The choice is yours, and nobody elses... no matter how much some would want you to beleive that they know what is best for you.

Latest resources

Back