Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, here is some food for thought:

Why were the concessions that ACA took (making them the lowest paid in the industry) not seen with such discontent? Instead they are seen as the great beacon of light. It seems another Mesaba type management game is being played with the ACA pilots.

News to me...

Captain in three months

I just made Captain in three months with Mesa on the 1900. My new hire gs was in Oct 2003 and I've been on the line for a month. I'm making $18.15 and once I up grade I'll make $28.72. That's in a 13 bid year and this month I have 11 days off. I came to Air Mid West with 2100+, ATP. I hope to be here two years and then to SWA. I talked to a SW guy who helps with the interviewing and he told me they are favoring prop Captains. I would tell you to go anywhere you can upgrade fast and get your PIC.

Good luck to you Purdue.

Last edited:
My hatred is for J.O. and his slackies(Freedumb pilots), no anger for Mesa pilots. Believe me the economy is getting better, they'll be much better choices for jobs.

WmuBronco
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hatred is for J.O. and his slackies(Freedumb pilots), no anger for Mesa pilots.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you tell your buddy Mr. McPickleDickle this?

Regional option for you

Why dont you check out Great Lakes Airlines... they historically hire low time guys and the airlines love to hire Lakes captains. It's an easy way to build flight time quickly. Upgrage time is pretty quick and the company will be around forever. They are like a cockroach and will never die. I'm sure they're hiring right now too.

Latest resources

Back