MESA USAir crews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSurf said:
"mainland?" your not on the islands yet! Not uptight here bro, no need to relax! Not only is there a WO hate, but its a world hate! I bet Comair and ASA love you guys as much as us!!

"World Hate".... easy there..do not get to excited....

Rationalization is a wonderfull thing...Hitler hated the Jews, The Tutsi hates the Hutus, Commuter seems to hate Mesa and the Majors hates... actually they are more mature....
Keep hate another company for your situation. Do not take the effort and try to figure out how you ended up in your situation, or find out what goes on behind your own doors.... Convenient isn't it?.......

I assume Mesa has given CHQ and Skywest a relif in the hate dept from Comair / Asa now that we fly for Delta. I would actually be surprised if they did not.

My question has nothing to do with MESA bashing or anything of the sort.

How is the senority working out with regards to ERJ guys/gals being forced out of CLT. Is there any transition training going on for the ERJ guys into the CRJ?

This will likely be changing soon, as a new domicile of IAH has just been announced. They are sending 45-80 crews from PHX to IAH on starting 18DEC. No idea exactly how many crews or a/c at this time

That is JUST what IAH needs - a bunch more f$%king RJs...............

Dash8 said:
curious, i coulda sworn jeff mclelland stated in a 'town meeting' talk that mesas contract with HP was expiring in 2007 or 2008...

Does this help:

Under the amended code-share agreement, America West has the right to reduce the
combined CRJ Öeets utilized under the code-share agreement by one aircraft in any six-month period
commencing in January 2007. In addition, beginning in February 2007, America West may eliminate the
Dash-8 aircraft upon 180 days prior written notice. The code-share agreement terminates on June 30, 2012
unless America West elects to extend the contract for two years or exercises options to increase Öeet size.​

328dude said:
How is the senority working out with regards to ERJ guys/gals being forced out of CLT. Is there any transition training going on for the ERJ guys into the CRJ?

The company is currently maneuvering in order to not be required to transition the CLT ERJ folks into the CRJ. The way our contract works with displacements is that you must follow your current aircraft, if possible, unless it's getting replaced by another aircraft or if another aircraft is already based in your current domicile. What that means is that CLT will be emptied of ERJ's and all its crews before CRJ's and its crews move in (again). Times like these it would be nice to have a common fleet.

Our ERJ pilots are free at any time to bid the CRJ in seniority (and many of them have), but they will be awarded to it predicated only on vacancies in the CRJ.

Latest resources

Back