• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough 100 more pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, as much as Mesa sucks to us, we or most of us have jobs. Hearing about layoffs in this economy is absolutely terrible. My heart goes out to these 100 and all of the others that have already been furloughed. I just hope that these furloughs dont dig to deep and that they wont be to long. :(

A job on first or second year pay at Mesa is hardly a job. I promise you they will be able to find a job that equals or betters their Mesa pay. It just might not be a flying job (boohoo). Mesa sucks. Man, that felt good. Mesa sucks. Yeah, that feels real good.

The way Mesa as an airline is run and the crews are treated "Sucks". However, the Mesa Crews are some of the most upstanding, friendly, outgoing, professional crews I come in contact with. Good luck guys/gals, for those who get furloughed may you find work quickly!!

The way Mesa as an airline is run and the crews are treated "Sucks". However, the Mesa Crews are some of the most upstanding, friendly, outgoing, professional crews I come in contact with. Good luck guys/gals, for those who get furloughed may you find work quickly!!

Crews sleeping on aircraft is disgraceful to our profession. These pilots should know better than to take a job there. I feel no sympathy for Mesa pilots losing their jobs. There are pilots out there that I do feel sorry for that are victim of circumstance, but junior Mesa pilots are not them. I hope Mesa goes out of business. It will not benefit me personally, but I am still cheering for their demise.

Even whoring yourself out to a sh*t bag contract won't save your jobs.

Crews sleeping on aircraft is disgraceful to our profession. These pilots should know better than to take a job there. I feel no sympathy for Mesa pilots losing their jobs. There are pilots out there that I do feel sorry for that are victim of circumstance, but junior Mesa pilots are not them. I hope Mesa goes out of business. It will not benefit me personally, but I am still cheering for their demise.

How about a nice cup of STFU!!!..This thread was not intended to bash Mesa, but as usual A-holes like you have turned it into that..You must be furloughed!!! and holding a grudge against Mesa as usual since they always become the "easy" target regardless of their situation

How about a nice cup of STFU!!!..This thread was not intended to bash Mesa, but as usual A-holes like you have turned it into that..You must be furloughed!!! and holding a grudge against Mesa as usual since they always become the "easy" target regardless of their situation

Did I strike a nerve? Do you work for Mesa?

Did I strike a nerve? Do you work for Mesa?

Use to!...There is a time and place for comments like yours, but this is not it..If you want to bash Mesa , go to back to the several hundred other threads and do it .It's always the same comments regardless of the topic that is Mesa related good or bad.

Last edited:
It's amazing how quickly this thread has turned into a bash fest. If it was Skywest or RAH it would have been 5 pages of condolences. I doubt we've seen the bottom as far as furloughs this year, the airlines always lag behind the economy. I'm surprise Mesa has lasted this long with no significant furloughs and downgrades like the rest of the industry. Shows that anyone is vulnerable.

Latest resources

Back