• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to buy Comair or ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One has to be leery of a cancer; it has a tendency to infect everything around it.

iflying4food said:
Delta CEO Gerald Grinstein
Quote:
Mesa chairman and CEO Jonathan Ornstein

Anybody else see the connection here?!?!

I see the connection here...You, in your vane attempt at humor are making a racial slur. As a Jewish person, I find that very offensive and uncalled for.

You are a true loser.

I see the connection here...You, in your vane attempt at humor are making a racial slur. As a Jewish person, I find that very offensive and uncalled for.

You are a true loser.

I didn't see it that way!! I think that person was merely drawing a correlation in the ending of their names. How do you know either of these persons are Jewish??

That's the over-sensitive society we live in. Everyone is just looking for a chance for their feelers to get hurt. Time for more sensitivity training. Might I recommend that great South Park episode on stereotypes.

flythere said:
I didn't see it that way!! I think that person was merely drawing a correlation in the ending of their names. How do you know either of these persons are Jewish??

If they have Stein attached tgo the name it's a very good chance that they are Jewish. Sorta like Berg. It looked like a weak attempt at humor to disguise a dislike of Jews. And I'm not even Jewish.

I, sir, am an angry green ogre and find your avater offensive!

chperplt said:

You are a true loser.

First of all, I don't think I'm being overly sensitive at all. Would any of you like it if the two last names were Jones or Smith, or how about Jackson and the same insinuation was made?

It's ok to make fun of Jews but not Christians or Baptists??

Some of you are the ones who need some training...

chperplt said:
First of all, I don't think I'm being overly sensitive at all. Would any of you like it if the two last names were Jones or Smith, or how about Jackson and the same insinuation was made?

It's ok to make fun of Jews but not Christians or Baptists??

Some of you are the ones who need some training...

Type "mormon" into the search funtion and see how many threads come up.
How many of those threads make fun of mormons?

Latest resources

Back