Mesa to buy Comair or ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
It's simple folks. You that are not Jewish think it's ok to make fun of Jews. I don't think it's ok to make fun of Jews,
There are several folks who disagree with you. I think that they make fun of Jews:
  1. Billy Crystal
  2. Dave Attell
  3. Jerry Sienfield
  4. FreddiePrinze
  5. Adam Sandler
  6. Milton Berle
  7. Gilda Radne
  8. Jerry Lewis
  9. Jon Stewart
  10. The Marx Brothers
  11. Jack Benny
  12. Jackie Mason
  13. Andy Kaufman
  14. Rob Schneider
  15. Jon Lovitz
  16. Rodney Dangerfield
  17. Jerry Stiller
  18. George Burns
  19. Al Franken
  20. Bill Maher
  21. Lenny Bruce
  22. Richard Lewis
  23. Fritz Freleng
  24. Carl Reiner
  25. Red Buttons
  26. Howie Mandel
  27. Adam Sandler
Who am I forgetting?

OOPPS - My Favorite - The Greaseman - Doug Tracht! Who got fired from our local radio station when he cracked a joke on Martin Luther King's Birthday. He proposed that if another 4 black folks got shot that we could just take the whole week off. Now that's insensitive in an Atlanta market.

These folks are some of my favorites, they make fun of Christians, Jews, and anything else that moves.

Last edited:
chperplt said:
See now Dopps, that was a funny joke. I didn't say Jewish jokes weren't funny. I tell Jewish jokes all the time.

You did make my point though, and I thank you for that. Unfortunately you won't ever realize how you made my point. See, you're not the brightest bulb on any Christmas tree this planet will ever see.

Let me see if I can explain it to you. I doubt I can though because I don't think you're intelligent enough to truly understand much more than words like "Big Mac" and "Happy Meal", but I'll give it a try anyway.

Here's the thing... The original post was not a joke. It was meant to belittle my religion. Following me so far??? See, a joke is something we can all laugh at. A joke isn't meant to degrade or insult. Some may find them insulting, but by nature they are meant that way. Still with me here funny guy??

The fact that you think It's "funny" to make fun of me for getting insulted by the original posters comments is truly what's funny here. Dopps, you are the one that is truly laughable. Some day you're going to tell your "joke" to the wrong person and you're going to get your head bashed in.... Then, I'm going to "laugh" at that because to me, you're the biggest joke of all.

Now how would you know I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree? You don't know me. I am trying to crack a joke on you to lighten you up some, and you come back with this?

Nice job, Scout!

And for a scout to not see this as anything more than a joke, speaks pretty poorly of a scout. I didn't make the initial "insult" but I did crack a joke on you. Take it like a man and dish one out yourself. Otherwise, crawl back to your dungeon ogre and shut your piehole.

chperplt said:
First of all, I don't think I'm being overly sensitive at all....

Yeah, you're being overly sensitive. I took what the poster wrote to mean that perhaps the two CEOs were negotiating because of their common ground. How did you take it?

Where did I say that? I think that was your inference, not mine.

It's simple folks. You that are not Jewish think it's ok to make fun of Jews. I don't think it's ok to make fun of Jews, Mormons, or anyone else for that matter..

Why should I be thick skinned and ignore it? The dumbass that started the thread should have the balls to communicate further on the matter or not post at all. If it's ok to post a joke about it, then it's ok to post some discussion on the matter.

Those that think it's ok to make fun of anyone's religion, or think we should all be "thick skinned" about it are also the one's who don't have the internal fortitude to stick up for your beliefs. You are the ones that are truly sad and I feel sorry for each and every one of you.

Do the world a favor and do not procreate. We do not need more pansies brought into this world.

Dude, you read way deeper than I ever imagined!?! Was not meant as a jab, you can take it for what it's worth!!!!

chperplt said:
First of all, I don't think I'm being overly sensitive at all. Would any of you like it if the two last names were Jones or Smith, or how about Jackson and the same insinuation was made?

It's ok to make fun of Jews but not Christians or Baptists??

Some of you are the ones who need some training...

Relax dude!

Cracka-Ass-Crackers!:D

Really dude... Relax a bit. Have some thicker skin. Jews are smart people who run businesses and are in the top notch of society. No need to get bothered by the comments. In reality, most Christians wish they were Jewish anyway...

By the way... I know Jonny O is Jewish but I don't think Grinstein is... That would probably explain why Jonny O has Mesa making so much money and Grinstein isn't doing so well.. Had he been a Jew, Delta would have been back in the black a while ago.

Latest resources

Back