Mesa to buy Comair or ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillyBuyit said:
Really dude... Relax a bit. Have some thicker skin. Jews are smart people who run businesses and are in the top notch of society. No need to get bothered by the comments. In reality, most Christians wish they were Jewish anyway...

By the way... I know Jonny O is Jewish but I don't think Grinstein is... That would probably explain why Jonny O has Mesa making so much money and Grinstein isn't doing so well.. Had he been a Jew, Delta would have been back in the black a while ago.

atomic%20explosion%20-%206%20-%20KingShot1952.jpg

Hey, this is getting out of control...but....A priest and a Rabbi are standing on a street corner and then................

WillyBuyit said:
Really dude... Relax a bit. Have some thicker skin. Jews are smart people who run businesses and are in the top notch of society. No need to get bothered by the comments. In reality, most Christians wish they were Jewish anyway...

By the way... I know Jonny O is Jewish but I don't think Grinstein is... That would probably explain why Jonny O has Mesa making so much money and Grinstein isn't doing so well.. Had he been a Jew, Delta would have been back in the black a while ago.

Archie Bunker, is that you?
Awesome post!

viper548 said:
Archie Bunker, is that you?
Awesome post!

Ha. Archie Bunker. That's a good one.

So what does that say about the mormon run SkyWest (and JetBlue for that matter).

oh my heck,

:rolleyes:Way to go mookie, now you have really pissed some people off!!!
Edith....help me to my chair....Jefferson just brought over some FRIENDS!!!

Mookie said:
So what does that say about the mormon run SkyWest (and JetBlue for that matter).

oh my heck,

I don't know. What?

Latest resources

Back