Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

climbhappy

ex pat
all tis talk about whores and sluts...c'mon guys, listen..you've all missed the boat on this one. ever heard of the golden rule...He who has the gold...makes the rules.... in other words...supply and demand forces will continue the wither away what little clout we may have... sure our job is important, but the supply of labor is way too great...reminds me of the number of cars in front of me and behind me during a traffic snarl on I-95 last sunday...it's a parking lot out there..and nobody has mentioned the new and improved Midway airlines, who will be reopeing in October as USairways express out of RDU... as a former CC Air pilot, I watched out boneheaded union leaders snub JO's attempt to bring our contract down to earth for new upgrades and newhires on the J32...do you think we ever met and discussed what the rank and file wanted...never a few ol farts at the top would rather die than admit, they didn't hold a frickin card to play...so look at CC Air now...getting ready to shut the doors and disturb and dealy many careers... ol kenny rogers once said...got to know when to hold em..when to fold 'em...

wanting a clue

hey man, i'm entitled to my opinion, but i can see your a little hit and run artist ...you probably threw acorns at cars when you were a kid

Latest resources

Back