MESA TA Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember the source.

According to the union JO has been quietly financing new jets since last OCT when he signed on for J4J with U. Right now he has 59 jets financed and options on a lot more. The reason he has been keeping the acquisitions quiet is that he would probably find it hard to plead poverty in all his negotiations if out his other face he was spouting off about all the planes he was buying.

This may be of the piont , but the union and DW are a joke!!! they told the San Juaner's (MAPD) to stand strong and not to go to Freedum But under the new TA all the scum bags that went with 300 hours screwed everyone that listen DW. Its all a big joke nothing will happen to any of the Freedum scum they will get to stay on the 700's will other people on the 1900's will stuck untill they can hold jet capt

Let me tell you MESA pilots a story...

Once upon a time, (1997) there were several airlines their names were Simmons, Flagship, Executive, and Wings West, none of which had jets. Four seperate companies that wanted job stability and security, and wanted to fly new planes.

But, there was a big bad witch that lived in East Texas....her name was AMR. AMR wanted to make lots of money, but she needed the help of the pilots at these airlines. So the witch said, "I will make you a one list airline, and make you guys the only feed to my empire, all you need to do is sign this 'great' new contract and you can have ONE AIRLINE, fly NEW SHINEY JETS and even a FLOWTHROUGH. The airlines that sign this contract will grow and get new jets the ones that don't will never grow and fade away."

Now, all the greedy pilots decided that "THEIR FUTURE DEPENDS ON SIGNING THIS CONTRACT." So, after some debate they knew that signing this contract would be for the "better". After all, the FOUR airlines would have:

1)ONE LIST 2)ONE FEED 3)New jets and 4)a FLOWTHROUGH

Well to make a very long story short.... The witch stabed the pilots in their back 2 years after signing the contract and even with SCOPE, started to outsource their work and tear the airline apart.

Now, as of today there are:

1)4 lists 2) 5 feeds 3)Jets being transfered to other airlines and 4) maybe 150 guys tops that flowed through.

No one lived happy everafter, except for the witch, because she now has the abitily AGAIN to outsource cheap labor.

MESA PILOTS..........PLEASE VOTE DOWN YOUR TA........DON"T SELL OUT!!!

>>>MORE IMPORTANTLY DON'T SELL YOURSELVES SHORT<<<<

YOU CAN DO BETTER....SCOPE IS NEVER WATER TIGHT OR MANAGMENT WOULD NOT HAVE AGREED TO IT ASK aal, ual, dal, or egl!!!

AAL had the MOST RESTRICTIVE SCOPE in the industy, but keep in mind that reverse code sharing can elimate SCOPE. AMERICAN AIRLINE's now feeds TSA and CHQ in STL. Amazing, a 757 feeding a J41.... go firgure?? Also now there are 2 Eagles and 3 alter-Eagles???

Everyone else, you can help stop this RACE FOR THE BOTTOM...
E-Mail Dwayne Worth [email protected] and tell him what you think. We must stop this now, ALPA did not help Eagle because they were regional and not important, and look what is happening now.

Here is a form letter someone wrote and gave everyone permission to use:

Dear Capt. Woerth,

I am a pilot for xyz airlines and have concerns over the Mesa Airlines tentative agreement. This TA will give management at my airline fuel to ask for wages and work rules similar to what they have proposed. We cannot allow any airline management to lower the bar in our section of the industry where pay and work rules, in many cases, are already substandard. I urge you to strongly oppose this TA.

Fraternally,

Joe Pilot
XYZ Airlines
ALPA # 123456

P.S. ALPA ...WHO CARES ABOUT GUNS IN THE COCKPIT, MAKE THE DOOR SO THEY CANNOT GET IN AND SPEND SOMETIME STOPING THIS RACE...NO MARATHON FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE INDUSTRY!

The vote started at 1000 eastern time on March 6th and ends at 1000 eastern time on March 18th

Nothing good comes from texas.

Lyndon Johnson

Cowboys

Oilers left for a reason (go Titans)

Dumbass (well, look at the whitehouse) Its the economy, dumbass.

AMR

Latest resources

Back