Mesa says Ziajian (bye) to China

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reminds me of an old saying...

Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Hope that Shenzhen screws them! Here you go Mr O, here's 5000 Egg Rolls for your stake in Shenzhen.

MESA SUCKS!

I almost went to Kunpeng...
Phew, glad I didn't
Oh ya before I forget
Mesa sucks!!!
:beer:

Anyone know what's happening with the crews? I assume they would remain with the airline and transition out of the CRJ.....

Is this the case of yet another 50-seat CRJ trying to operate as an actual airline instead of a contract lift provider?

When will they ever learn?

No. It's not a case of yet another 50-seat CRJ trying to operate as an actual airline. After reading the article and searching Shenzhen Airlines, I found out that it is a budget carrier operating 737 and Airbuses.

Kunpeng airline crews were not with the actual airline. They were contract crews contracted for 2 years with the ability to be extended for a 3rd year. After that they had the option of going to Shenzen into the 737. Starting pay was 110,500.00 for the contract.
It wasn't a bad gig and sure made me think about it as I did do the first part of the interview and did the sim ride with them. I did pass and I just opted out of not going to the 2nd part of the interview. Hmm I suppose I did make the right choice there. woohoo.
I'll stay right here where I am at and be #812 out of 1700. Yep, I am ok with that.
:beer:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back