• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa says Ziajian (bye) to China

mesaserf

Total Time
19000+
Reminds me of an old saying...

Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Broke in CVG

Broke AGAIN in CVG!
Total Time
Life
Hope that Shenzhen screws them! Here you go Mr O, here's 5000 Egg Rolls for your stake in Shenzhen.

MESA SUCKS!

pdub20s

Total Time
We lost about 30mil in that whole mess...

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
I almost went to Kunpeng...
Phew, glad I didn't
Oh ya before I forget
Mesa sucks!!!
:beer:

Poahi

Total Time
Anyone know what's happening with the crews? I assume they would remain with the airline and transition out of the CRJ.....

CesnaCaptn

Total Time
Is this the case of yet another 50-seat CRJ trying to operate as an actual airline instead of a contract lift provider?

When will they ever learn?

No. It's not a case of yet another 50-seat CRJ trying to operate as an actual airline. After reading the article and searching Shenzhen Airlines, I found out that it is a budget carrier operating 737 and Airbuses.

Filkster

Bone crushed from fatigue
Total Time
Anyone know what's happening with the crews? I assume they would remain with the airline and transition out of the CRJ.....

It's off to the cell phone factory for you captain.....!!!!

RF

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Kunpeng airline crews were not with the actual airline. They were contract crews contracted for 2 years with the ability to be extended for a 3rd year. After that they had the option of going to Shenzen into the 737. Starting pay was 110,500.00 for the contract.
It wasn't a bad gig and sure made me think about it as I did do the first part of the interview and did the sim ride with them. I did pass and I just opted out of not going to the 2nd part of the interview. Hmm I suppose I did make the right choice there. woohoo.
I'll stay right here where I am at and be #812 out of 1700. Yep, I am ok with that.
:beer:

Last edited: