• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa relaity check!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Best for MESA" is not best for the pilots... at least as far as the Airways proposal is concerned. MESA pilots will have to ammend their contract, and make the Airways furloughees furlough protected. Then if MESA furloughs, it will put it's current pilot force on the street. You tell me why MESA pilots should give Airways furloughees furlough protection? For absolutely NOTHING IN RETURN! No flow through, no end in sight. For what?

If you are a principle MESA stockholder, or a Company manager, you like the deal, if you are a hard working line pilot, you have to know it sucks.

"Best for MESA" is not best for the pilots... at least as far as the Airways proposal is concerned. MESA pilots will have to ammend their contract, and make the Airways furloughees furlough protected. Then if MESA furloughs, it will put it's current pilot force on the street. You tell me why MESA pilots should give Airways furloughees furlough protection? For absolutely NOTHING IN RETURN! No flow through, no end in sight. For what?
------------

I meant what is best for Mesa pilots ( my primary consern because I fly for them) but even then we have to think what is best for the company in the longer run also.
I just do not buy into a suggeston to vote down a offer that is not even in its final form or even close to be agreed upon from U management.
Come on psiops, you should know how negotiatins work, especially in a early phase. There is SO MUCH other important things that is going on inside MESA at the time being that I would (personally ) not place a outline for a un-finished proposal (that most likely will be discussed between U man and U mec for a long time to come ) on my " headace-list"
Again: lets see the final proposal ( if any ), then we will take in consideration what is being offered.
Yepp,jetdriven.. CCAIR, Contract negotiations ( or lack of them) ,Freedom Airlines and furloughs.....Drives me crazy to even try to figure out where we will be in a year from now.

Latest resources

Back