Mesa Pilots finally have JO by the "nads"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry guys, ALPA is on the case. :laugh:

I'm sorry, but if Mesa pilots give in to pay cuts because JO is threatening that the doors will close, then they deserve to be bent over. Over the years their pilots have proven to not have backbones, well now is their chance to change the way the rest of the industry looks at them.

Watch, the pilots agree to pay cuts and the airline still closes just not as soon and these guys give themselves such a bad name that they will ruin the way other pilots see them when and if they find other jobs.

Just maybe, if they stick it to the man here and the company still tanks, the rest of the industry will at least gain respect for them and welcome them to their new jobs once the industry turns around.

Have you even looked at the TA bullet points? There are no pay cuts. If you are going to comment you could at least try to base your conclusions on the facts. I know it gets difficult when the facts dont support what you want to say but that is sort of the point.

I am sure JO is playing this smart! Lets see, I will give my guys a better contract and they will be happy little workers............ Then we go into Chapter 11 and I can pick at that new contract all I want! Muhahahahahahahahahah

I'm surprised so few get this.

I'm sorry, but if Mesa pilots give in to pay cuts because JO is threatening that the doors will close, then they deserve to be bent over. Over the years their pilots have proven to not have backbones, well now is their chance to change the way the rest of the industry looks at them.

Watch, the pilots agree to pay cuts and the airline still closes just not as soon and these guys give themselves such a bad name that they will ruin the way other pilots see them when and if they find other jobs.

Just maybe, if they stick it to the man here and the company still tanks, the rest of the industry will at least gain respect for them and welcome them to their new jobs once the industry turns around.

Everyone that I know at Mesa will do anything to keep flying a CRJ. Probably some would even get on their knees in JohnO's office.

Have you even looked at the TA bullet points? There are no pay cuts. If you are going to comment you could at least try to base your conclusions on the facts. I know it gets difficult when the facts dont support what you want to say but that is sort of the point.

Whoa there Chachi! Does my post say that you would take a pay cut with your TA? Nope. However, reading over the thread, someone was wondering if after you were awarded a TA, your fearless leader would just come back at you for concessions while complaining that you would now be paid too much and couldn't keep your chin above water. This is where the rest of the industry would be watching and wondering whether or not to support a Mesa pilot, or just write them off. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Mesa pilot group will cave, it's in their genes, they are predisposed to be industry bottom feeders. It's not their fault, they were born that way.

JO will laugh last, he always does.

Latest resources

Back