• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilot accused of stealing PAX iPOD in JAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember hearing a story about some U.S. Airways Express (what company I don't remember) pilot who got busted in DCA swiping a neato pair of shorts a few years back. Anyone know if that was true? Does this guy have a record?

:blush: eh..hem....yes, that one was true too. He got "let go." I don't know if anything criminal ever came of it or not.

Working for JO and Mesa begs the question. Was he forced to be a thief or TRAINED to be one?

his defense should have been "I am only following my bosses example". He fukin blew a great opportunity to half way redeem himself and give JO the shaft.

So you guys think the TSA or police should have prevented him from operating the flight for a misdomeanor? (?)

You guys are more dumb than the offender.....

What other reasons are you willing to give non aviation authorities the power to determine whether you fly or not.....

On the up swing... the stealing mesa pilot might be able to get on at RAH and get that 5K bonus.... iphone here he comes!!

"He claimed he took the iPod because he said it would just be confiscated by airport employees, according to the report."

Hummmm, How about turning it over to a Supervisor or the Airport Police?

So much for "Good Moral Character". I know the FAA considers being of "Good Moral Character" as not having a felony ( http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/examiners_inspectors/8400/media/volume5/5_002_01.pdf (Look at 53 sub. E)) But I guess being a Dooshee Bag is OK (yea I know it's spelled wrong, it got censored.)

I wouldn't think even a J.O. trained MESA guy would steal from their own customers! Wait!, let me think about that one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back