• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pass travel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why would Aloha or Hawaii have any agreements with Go! anyway.

Trying to undercut their market share with $39 fares on CRJ's flown by overworked, kool-aid sipping, 300 hr 21yr-olds who think that 8 days off a month is living the dream cuz their flying a shiny new jet.

relief tube said:
why would Aloha or Hawaii have any agreements with Go! anyway.

Trying to undercut their market share with $39 fares on CRJ's flown by overworked, kool-aid sipping, 300 hr 21yr-olds who think that 8 days off a month is living the dream cuz their flying a shiny new jet.

Actually the go! operation is fairly senior. There are no new hires in any Hawaii base. The schedules out there are great. Everyone works one of two shifts (morning or afternoon) all day trips and the longest day is 8.5 hours of duty.

The jets out there may be shiny because of the new paint but are far from new. They are old ACA/Indy Air planes which means that they were kept in great shape prior to Mesa taking them.

Also, let me correct some of your "facts". Its been said ad nauseum that we have a min of 8 days off a BID (28 days) for reserves and 10 a bid for lineholders. It's still not enough days off but more than you claim.

Jetscream32 said:
Actually the go! operation is fairly senior. There are no new hires in any Hawaii base. The schedules out there are great. Everyone works one of two shifts (morning or afternoon) all day trips and the longest day is 8.5 hours of duty.

The jets out there may be shiny because of the new paint but are far from new. They are old ACA/Indy Air planes which means that they were kept in great shape prior to Mesa taking them.

Also, let me correct some of your "facts". Its been said ad nauseum that we have a min of 8 days off a BID (28 days) for reserves and 10 a bid for lineholders. It's still not enough days off but more than you claim.

jetscream what island are you based on? CA or FO?

cobalt said:
passes and jumpseats are two different ballgames completely.

Thats why when she said we couldn't get passes anymore I asked if we could still jumpseat, but thanks for stating the obvious for us.

To the original poster, if you need Mesa passes PM me and I can get you some of our buddy passes. I have some that expire at the end of this year and you are welcome to use them.

Latest resources

Back