• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa ordered to pay Hawaiian Air $80M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Made my day!!! When is Alohas suit going to be heard?

Aloha can easily be granted the keys to Mesas' corporate offices. Their case is stronger that Hawaiians.

SCOREBOARD ORNSTEIN!!!!!!!

Changing callsign

The pilots of MEsa air group are pushing to have their callsign changed from airshuttle to Airheart....why you ask...Because Airheart went down in the pacific and it looks like were going to as well.....

I am so glad to see J.O. get a taste of his own medicine. Hey JO, How does it feel to get SPANKED?! Or should we ask Peter?

Problem here is that it won't cost that POS JO any money. He's made his. It is going to cost people their jobs. I am not terribly sympathetic to Mesa guys but I don't want to see them lose their livelihood either.

And hey Captain Obvious, do you mean Earhart? Airheart? You gotta be kidding.

Problem here is that it won't cost that POS JO any money. He's made his. It is going to cost people their jobs. I am not terribly sympathetic to Mesa guys but I don't want to see them lose their livelihood either.

I think it was a play on words....

wtf?

you been a d!ck all your life or just today? It was simply a play on words....like when you get your atis over acars reed back all instructions.... "AIR" shuttle..."Air" Heart...whatever...sorry if i disrespected your lost dead great grandma...

Latest resources

Back