Mesa or Pinnacle??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spinplate said:
Im going to call CoEx on Monday to see whats going on with my resume. They called me 2 weeks ago for an updated resume with ref. # on it. Since I have the MEsa and Pinnacle interview I would definitely like to go interview with CoEx. The pilots seem to be happier and it looks like they have their $hit together too. Oh well.... I'll just do any many miny moe.

XJET from what I hear is on a 4-5 month back log. So it might take a lil while to get an interview. Mesa or 9E?? 9E for sure!

You them boys that need to go to Wichita? People train dont run out of Wichita unlessin your a hog or cattle. People train ..... run out of Stubville! GREAT MOVIE!!

Otto Coarsen said:

NoJoy said:
Right now the upgrade in the Dash is slow. That can change. It is about 2 years. The jet is around 3-4 years. Again this can vary and change within a year depending on where you are based.
The magors are concerned with Turbine PIC time. Either turbo prop or jet PIC time will get you where you want to go with some healthy internal recommendations. SkyWest is also growing out of DEN on the jet side, if you want to stay close to PHX.
Hope this helps. PM me for more info.

I know of quite a few airlines that want your PIC time to be in something with MGTOW over 35K lbs... So a B-1900 or something will be under... I dont know about the Dash but the RJ's ring in around 50K if I remember... so they are well over.

Latest resources

Back