• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA or JB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry JB turned you down. You can reapply after a period of time though. Where do you work currently?

Hahahaha, the infamous "you got turned down" bs. Sorry pal, you're 100% wrong. Have absolutely no desire to work for JB, never apllied and never will. Im quite happy where I am. Better pay, schedule, beni's, etc. :beer:

Hahahaha, the infamous "you got turned down" bs. Sorry pal, you're 100% wrong. Have absolutely no desire to work for JB, never apllied and never will. Im quite happy where I am. Better pay, schedule, beni's, etc. :beer:

Sure, and where do you work?

You can't call the 190 "mighty" unless it's in the context of a "mighty piece of sh!t".

In the future reference JB and the 190 in the proper context.
Thank you.

Actually I do enjoy the 190. Good luck to you sir, sounds AMAZING!
Not amazing, but a much better fit for me. I personally dont believe JB has anything to offer me. Personal choice Ive made, so need for u to take it personally. Glad you enjoy the 190, and best of luck to u and everyone else there. There is plenty of room for improvement, and I hope it happens.

Not amazing, but a much better fit for me. I personally dont believe JB has anything to offer me. Personal choice Ive made, so need for u to take it personally. Glad you enjoy the 190, and best of luck to u and everyone else there. There is plenty of room for improvement, and I hope it happens.

There are no monetary fixes coming, just robbing Peter to pay Paul. CFO stated "none whatsoever" for increased pilot costs at OCT 2011 earnings call. Hope left town.

Actually I do enjoy the 190. Good luck to you sir, sounds AMAZING!

It probably is amazing. The yellow brick road doesn't end a an airline for some. I know it's a hard concept, but jetBlue isn't the holy grail for some either. Don't be a jerk.

It probably is amazing. The yellow brick road doesn't end a an airline for some. I know it's a hard concept, but jetBlue isn't the holy grail for some either. Don't be a jerk.

Read his many posts in several threads about JB. He has been a jerk and has had many nasty comments about JB, a company he doesn't work for, and knows less than he thinks he does about.

You cannot simply take my comment in the context of his few posts here.

Read his many posts in several threads about JB. He has been a jerk and has had many nasty comments about JB, a company he doesn't work for, and knows less than he thinks he does about.

You cannot simply take my comment in the context of his few posts here.

Your company just rewarded no voters by stating "none whatsoever" in increased costs from the election victory. You've been had, what else is there to say. Bluecare Plus/EyeMed/DeltaDental = $740.00 a month. You've empowered a bean counting monster, and you're mad at me? That there is funny.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back