Mesa - Number one regional 11th straight month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rene

I thought everyone might enjoy seeing this article. In addition, Mesa has been the Number 1 on time regional airline every month in 2011! I would like to thank everyone for an excellent job and providing our passengers with a product we can all be very proud of!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Ornstein

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40869546

I thought everyone might enjoy seeing this article. In addition, Mesa has been the Number 1 on time regional airline every month in 2011! I would like to thank everyone for an excellent job and providing our passengers with a product we can all be very proud of!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Ornstein

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40869546

Won't make a hill o beans difference. OJ has alienated himself from all his Major partners because of all of his bullcrap. I'd be surprised to see Mesa last past Summer '12. Good positive attitude.

Your statement is absurd

Won't make a hill o beans difference. OJ has alienated himself from all his Major partners because of all of his bullcrap. I'd be surprised to see Mesa last past Summer '12. Good positive attitude.

Why would you make such an absurd atatement? Mesa, in addition to being the best performing, lowest cost regional airline for the past several years, has profitable, long term contracts with US Airways (through 2016) and with United (through 2018). Mesa also operates 70 and 90 seat aircraft, which happen to be the only aircraft in demand these days.

Please help me understand how is this alienating all major partners?

Why would you make such an absurd atatement? Mesa, in addition to being the best performing, lowest cost regional airline for the past several years, has profitable, long term contracts with US Airways (through 2016) and with United (through 2018). Mesa also operates 70 and 90 seat aircraft, which happen to be the only aircraft in demand these days.

Please help me understand how is this alienating all major partners?

Don't forget lowest paid.

Not too hard when you have so few planes operating... Kudos to the crews though.

exactly - during the time from 2002 to 2004 at Allegheny (pre PDT merger) we went from 55(ish) Dash8's down to 35(ish) and the operation got very efficient and streamlined.

Latest resources

Back