• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa MEC info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because I have many friends from Florida Gulf that flying for MESA and PSA is about to ******************** those guys

Try US Airways.

PSA didn't cause Hawaiian, Aloha, and Delta to file a lawsuit against Mesa.

They didn't cause the joke venture in China to fail either.

United canceled Mesa airplanes as well.

All of which had nothing to do with PSA.

PSA pilots even said NO to 86 seat aircraft once before! They might even again, but that probably won't stop Airways from placing aircraft here because Airways gets what Airways wants. Nothing GOOD happens at PSA.

PSA didn't put chains around your friend's ankles anchoring them to Mesa either.

So if US Airways decides they want to add more express aircraft to the system, or take some away from Mesa then the only people to blame for MAG's demise is Mesa management. The bottom line is PSA does what US Airways tells them to do.

Why aren't you upset with all the other companies that put in bids for flying 86 seat aircraft? Republic, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet, and so on? Skywest!

I guess some folks need a scapegoat.

Edit: I hope that I'm never in the same situation as your friends.

Last edited:
"

Try US Airways.

PSA didn't cause Hawaiian, Aloha, and Delta to file a lawsuit against Mesa.

correct

They didn't cause the joke venture in China to fail either.

correct

United canceled Mesa airplanes as well.

wrong contract expired and mesa decided not to bid for it, too low of pay and a lost cause.

All of which had nothing to do with PSA.

2002 psa rj rates along with freedom, had a lot to do with mesa's low rates.

ALG gone was psa's f-- up and again the f--d pdt and alg.

PSA pilots even said NO to 86 seat aircraft once before! They might even again, but that probably won't stop Airways from placing aircraft here because Airways gets what Airways wants. Nothing GOOD happens at PSA.

rates without planes or orders is against alpa 101 rules, means undercutting.

PSA didn't put chains around your friend's ankles anchoring them to Mesa either.

you are correct however my friends as well as myself decided not to join the pft program psa and others had, remember?

So if US Airways decides they want to add more express aircraft to the system, or take some away from Mesa then the only people to blame for MAG's demise is Mesa management. The bottom line is PSA does what US Airways tells them to do.

wrong again , mesa order the planes not airways and those frames were with america west that mesa helped with cash to come out of ch11 in the mid 90s

Why aren't you upset with all the other companies that put in bids for flying 86 seat aircraft? Republic, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet, and so on? Skywest!
Republic has rates, express jet is not doing phantom rates,skw has rates and planes,
airwisconsin did not and was asked many time to negotiate rates, their mec said no and rightly so since its a phantom rate with no orders

I guess some folks need a scapegoat.

you set your bed and you sleep on it.

I hope mesa does not negotiate B737 Rates without planes.
Let me remind you that when they did try back in 2002, they had leased 2 737-300 from CAL first and it was shut down at 125 per hr.

Edit: I hope that I'm never in the same situation as your friends.
you never know because you may be in the same situation. What if mesa buys PSA then what, staple, because PSA showing their true faces now? i say no merge as policy.

BOTTOM LINE, FOLLOW THE RULES OR JOIN USAPA.

cheers to all from your korean friend "sniper"

Last edited:
you never know because you may be in the same situation. What if mesa buys PSA then what, staple, because PSA showing their true faces now? i say no merge as policy.

BOTTOM LINE, FOLLOW THE RULES OR JOIN USAPA.

cheers to all from your korean friend "sniper"

The "Rules" acording to Sniper. LOL

Here is the #1 rule for any airline. The rule ALPA lives by.....Survival.

Latest resources

Back