• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa may file bankruptcy protection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would you possibly want to stay at Mesa? I understand that at one time you were hoping for a quick upgrade, but that is gone, and the airline ain't far behind that. Get out while you can and quit hoping for a miracle.

Nobody.. Every other pilot group is somewhat respectable. As long as they dont pick up any Mesa pilots.

Well then I guess the following pilot groups are not respectable in your opinion:

Continental
Delta
United
US Airways
Northwest

AirTran
Allegiant
Compass
Eos (not that it matters any more)
Frontier
JetBlue
Midwest
Republic
Southwest
SkyWest
Spirit
Virgin

FedEx
Gemini
Kalitta
UPS

North American
World
Ryan International
Xtra

Emirates
Cathay Pacific

Add
Boeing
Atlas
Polar and Evergreen

Well mesa wont be around much longer. Then those ****************************** bags get to see what they've done to the industry when they try to look for another job.

Well mesa wont be around much longer. Then those ****************************** bags get to see what they've done to the industry when they try to look for another job.

What about you? Do you even know any of us current or former MAG pilots you d-bag? Why is that we must constantly bash one another? My company is better than yours b/s. My god sir are you a moron. There are A LOT of good men and women at MAG. We know JO sucks, we don't have to constantly be told it. Hell, other companies voted him the worst airline CEO in the country. Moreover, how many other pilots have we toted to and from work? How many times have we gotten you where you need to go? Muck Fesa. We get it already. Quit hating and be glad you have a job.

Muck Fesa. We get it already. Quit hating and be glad you have a job.

Actually I just lost my job because of Mesa. How can a company pay a pilot a descent salary when Mesa undercuts with their cheap JO dicksucking pilots? You cant answer that so dont even try!

Last edited:
Actually I just lost my job because of Mesa. How can a company pay a pilot a descent salary when Mesa undercuts with their cheap JO dicksucking pilots? You cant answer that so dont even try!

Well done sir!

AVATAR: The physical embodiment of an idea or concept; a personification.

The fact that you chose a beloved children's character in an obscene pose to present yourself to the world speaks volumes about your wit. It immediately and without pretension tells the whole world exactly the sort of intelligence, sense of humor, and bearing you like to present to your peers.

I think you chose your avatar very well.

Last edited:

Ah the mature answer to everything. Call someone a name. Dude the pilots are not the root of all evil. If anything maybe we could unite and have a strong, solid voice. Instead it's been reduced to name calling. I didn't cost you your job. Your CEO's inability to properly run your company certainly had some affect on that. MAG isn't the sole reason that a certain company or its track record went under. Go F yourself d-bag. Waaaah. Ever stop and think you're not the only one on the street right now?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back