• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa losing DEN Dash 8 flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again....missed the point. I wasn't implying anything regarding Mesa OR any other company. I was however, referring to the fact that someone else is relishing in the fact that someone else might (key word, might) be out of a job and on the street. As for reputable company - which one? This is aviation.

Hopefully Jerry and Chip are taking note. When you treat your employees like garbage,you are headed down a road to destruction. From what I hear, SkyWest is becoming more and more like Mesa. Does anyone remember when Jerry promised us we would be paid at the top of the industry? Those days are LONG gone. Sad.

Last edited:
Thee reason the controllers hate the skywest pilots is because they can't understand what they're saying half the time...something about their headsets.
They like they Mesa guys because they've been around since the beginning of DIA and have more experienced crews on those planes.

Yeah, I'm sure they have far more experience...

Cant' help it, it's the 9, it's so shinny. The reason why our audio is off is because we don't use the DCs, that's too regional, we pretend to be mainline and use the 2 kilogram telex headsets. The wind noise is bad but who cares it's the 9. I'd fly it for free, bring on the q400s even though they are props.

Don't you have a "shinny" (spelling is a quote from the Hojetter) 7 to fly for your Uncle Hulas to help him continue shafting:smash: the TSA pilots?

Well, it looks like Eagle/Vail (EGE) will be a Jet. I live just west of the runway and I Just saw a CRJ700 in United colors practicing approaches. I assume it is Skywest but who knows. It could be GoJets!

Last edited:
Cant' help it, it's the 9, it's so shinny. The reason why our audio is off is because we don't use the DCs, that's too regional, we pretend to be mainline and use the 2 kilogram telex headsets. The wind noise is bad but who cares it's the 9. I'd fly it for free, bring on the q400s even though they are props.

Doesn't BlowJet require a G.E.D.?

The "9" is leggy, not shinny.

Latest resources

Back