Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Espalda Mojado

Immigrant Labor
The Management at MOTEL MESA would like to offer these guidelines, so that crewmembers will conduct themselves professionally and accordingly on layovers: Please click here.

All crews are expected to abide by these procedures. Any violations will result in the suspension of priviliges to use the ramp employees' toilet and breakroom facilities.

The Management at MOTEL MESA would like to offer these guidelines, so that crewmembers will conduct themselves professionally and accordingly on layovers: Please click here.

All crews are expected to abide by these procedures. Any violations will result in the suspension of priviliges to use the ramp employees' toilet and breakroom facilities.

Ok... that was some funny stuff

I should probably point out that the "board" is about as mythical as the "purple windbreaker." - I've never seen the board, and the "barney jackets" have been gone for at least 6 years.

Cots and non-standard jackets. . . unfortunately, yes. The other stuff, no.

---------------

I should probably point out that the "board" is about as mythical as the "purple windbreaker." - I've never seen the board, and the "barney jackets" have been gone for at least 6 years.

---------------

Dude, I flew with a guy who had a board! It wasn't purple though.

---------------

That is enough, I would say.

The purple windbreakers were in full effect last year in Dulles. There must have been some good golf courses around there!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back