Mesa Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TopBugs

Does anyone have any knowledge of questions asked for the Mesa Air Gp. interview? I understand there is also a 50 question test basically covering ATP questions. I would also be intrested in how involved that test is (i.e. are there question on weight and balance, fuel load, flight plan qestions etc.)

any info would be much appreciated

Brett

this doesn't answer your question in any way, but out of curiosity do you actually have an interview scheduled with them???

Are they interviewing yet? I am still trying to decide if I should send the 50 dollar fee with the application. Thanks

I live with several Mesa pilots, and know plenty others, they use my place as a crash pad, have been hearing pretty good things about Mesa's future coming out of their mouths, once all this Fredumb and the other stuff I don't understand gets finalized, caput, whatever. I'm hearing yes they will be hiring plenty in the near future, but as for getting an interview soon, ie <2 months, I'm not expecting it personally, but by the second possibly third quarter, undoubtedly.

thanks for the info it is appreciated. What do you think spend the 50 bucks and apply now or hold out for a until may or so?

Brett,
You should have been e-mailed the gouge for the interview at the time your interview was set up. 50 question ATP test......91, 121, and 135 regs (if you are flying 135). Tech and HR interview, no sim ride. I dont think there should be any Weight and Balance/Performance questions but you never know!

I'd probably wait, when it's being announced that they are hiring, I think they'll be like C8 and Skywest, meaning if you know someone, it's a good bet to have them walk it in. Obviously when they start hiring, it will be here first, I'm going to personally wait. I've heard ALL SORTS of interesting stuff coming from my roommates, Mesa having the lowest bids of all RJ carriers, them pushing that, all sorts of stuff, THAT, if you can get past the b.s. I've heard, you could have a HUGE jump in seniority if you get picked up early in the rush. I'm actually crossing my fingers on a corporate job, but I'd like to try my chances at Mesa should it fall through. All in all, I'd wait. I did find out that even with the current economy state, if you do there $1200 ATP program at the Mesa Pilot Development thingy mabob, they STILL guarantee and interview once they start hiring, interesting?

mesa interview

thanks AVIATRIX,

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF W&B OR PERFORMANCE IF I DON'T NEED TO.

BRETT

Latest resources

Back