Mesa Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PositiveRate said:
Lori Clark called last week. 2 interview groups of 30. Feb 27th and March 13th were the dates she told me. I declined.

Did she call you for a freedom or Mesa interview???

Avatrix... Still Furloughed?

Just checking to see how your sweet job with Eagle is... Are you going to re-apply to Mesa now that you are out on the street?

If I remember correctly... you did not speak highly of YV/ZV the last time you were lurking here. I'll do my best to make sure that you get the 1900 this go around. Read the TA, it will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

LB

Brett,

No, Im not a member of ALPA. I would do anything for a job with the airlines right now, however Freedom wasn't one of them. I still have to be able to look at myself in the mirror every morning. If you're not sure what I'm talking about there are plenty of threads concerning Freedom on this site that will fill you in. Hopefully myself and the rest of the holdouts in the pool from last years interview will get the call this summer. Good luck.

Future SNA said:
Looks like it's time to have someone walk in my resume?

I just talked to Lori, she is so inundated with so many resumes she hasn't even gotten to all the applications with recommendations yet.

Mesa, very cool. BTW I wouldnt ask about freedom from here on out. you never know who is interviewing you.

Keep an eye on the TA

If it is voted down, everyone in the hiring pool will be instantly switched to Freedom. The offer will be to take it or go back to the back burner.

I posted my interview experience with Mesa at www.aviationinterviews.com . It was June of 2001, however if things have not drastically changed, it should be helpful. I included as many of the ATP written questions and tech questions as I could remember.

I sent in my resume, but after my friend (a former Mesa checkairman) sent in an Email to Lori Clark with a personal recommendation, I got a call that night. An inside connection gets the most attention it seems.

:D
-The Other Furloughed Av8trxx

Last edited:
Did the people who have recently been called to interview with mesa have their resumes walked in, or did you just mail in the application that Lori Clark sent. I am just trying to get an idea of what is going on. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back