Mesa in CHINA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes no sense.

Why would China pay pilots $80 k . . . even if desparate for pilots, they still have to charge enough $$ to make the routes profitable. There ARE no CRJ routes (or planes), because there are no:

non-military airports
commercial airline infrastruture
passengers with enough $$$ to make paying pilots $80 k per year profitable.

If there were, I'd consider going for a few years (why not . . single and it would be an adventure). Maybe. But "something else" is afoot. Has to be. Because a "Go!" China dosen't make any sense.

It's all BS . . . I haven't seen a single investor story talking about what this might be .. so even they think it's just someone blowing smoke in the wind to try and distract us from a business model and management team that is otherwise falling apart.

Why would China pay pilots $80 k . . . even if desparate for pilots, they still have to charge enough $$ to make the routes profitable. There ARE no CRJ routes (or planes), because there are no:

non-military airports

Not true, there are definately CRJ's in china, operated by several airlines (all with local crews as far as I know). There are also Boeings and buses too.

Remember that CRJ that rolled over and went down in 2004? That was in china...

Don't get excited: He'll use cheap Chinease labor for the pilot workforce. Making his dreams come true: an entire crew for $20 an hour

Ornstein could probably contract child slave labor at .25 cents an hour......

Trojan

They will get paid in Chinese Yuan Renminbi. 800 Yuans a month guarantee which is about $102.10 a month.

Not true, there are definately CRJ's in china, operated by several airlines (all with local crews as far as I know). There are also Boeings and buses too.

Remember that CRJ that rolled over and went down in 2004? That was in china...

Really? Do you know who? I'm actually kind of curious.

How can this be? JO specifically told the investor groups there were less than 10 CRJ's in the whole of China.

(oh, wait a minute . . . think I just answered my own question . . . )

Makes no sense.

non-military airports

What the heck are you talking about?? You are a little behind the times here. Do some research before you start to post BS on here. China operates CRJ's, ERJ's, & DoJets with "routes." 80k is not unreasonable at all. Thats how much some RJ capt's here make. I guarantee you that they are profitable enough to pay you 80k to start if you are already trained and presently flying as a capt in the USA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back