• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa in CHINA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crew Tracking can't even figure out the time zone difference for the pilots on the east coast. How the heck do you think they will be able to figure out JA'n guys that are already in tomorrow?

名 地点 的第三人称单数;直叙法;现在式 我的 形 紫红色的;帝王的;美丽辞句的 名 防风上衣的一种 Where is my purple windbreaker?

名 地点 的第三人称单数;直叙法;现在式 我的 名 夹板;合板 Where is my plywood?

名 我 形 独一的;无比的.仅仅;只有.但是 动 获得;患;受;准备;打;撞;使..做.. 8 副 每天;[经常]在白天 动 离开;距离;向那边;出发;隔断;中断 I only get 8 days off! :eek:

准备;打;撞;使..做.. 副 每天;[经常]在 天 动 离开;距离;向那边;辞句 称单数;直叙法;现在式 我的 形 紫红色的;帝王 I can't even afford noodles in China on first year pay. :(

You people are killing me! That's got to be one of top ten posts of 2006!:laugh:

Additionally, Ornstein said negotiations with two Chinese carriers regarding Mesa flying in China are proceeding rapidly, and that flights could begin next year.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!

I'm letting you guys know right now if you plan on doing the mesa china thing, you might as well go there yourself without the representation of mesa because mesa will pay you sh!t. China is desperate for pilots right now so they are willing to pay big $$$ for you to go there, if you have time in type with experience. If you go there solo a standard CRJ cpt is around 80k, thats non taxed so you're taking home 80k. as far as living expense you can live good for about 10k per year and than have 70k in the bank.

Mesa would probably fly the PLA for free into Taiwan! Now you people, the management not the pilots, are the lowest of low.

Don't get excited: He'll use cheap Chinease labor for the pilot workforce. Making his dreams come true: an entire crew for $20 an hour

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back