• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa hiring times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's less than Southwest makes you pay for their interview. (the difference being a WN interview is actually worth the money)

50$??? Are you guys serious? If you would even apply to Mesa than that meens you want a job and if 50 bucks is all that is standing in your way just after spending thousands of dollars at some academy or school, than you are a frickin retard. I cant even think of an aviation textbook that cost lest than 50 bucks! Hey! If I go and pay 50$ and I DO get the job, great! If not, 50 bucks is worth the experience. Think about $hit before you post.

I still dont see how mesa can hire fo's with 300TT.

crzepilot, admit it you are the master of the back course approach

Last edited:
atlas upgrades FEs to FO with 300 hrs TT and have given them muli-engine checks in the 74 as part of thier checkrides so how bout that.

there is a high rate of failure from what i hear though

Spinplate said:
50$??? Are you guys serious? If you would even apply to Mesa than that meens you want a job and if 50 bucks is all that is standing in your way just after spending thousands of dollars at some academy or school, than you are a frickin retard. I cant even think of an aviation textbook that cost lest than 50 bucks! Hey! If I go and pay 50$ and I DO get the job, great! If not, 50 bucks is worth the experience. Think about $hit before you post.

Well, I guess I'm a retard then.

Would $100 be worth it? How about $200? See what's happened? We've established you're a whore, now we're just haggling over your price.

Good day to you and good luck.

hijack

You sure about Atlas giving upgrades to FO at 300TT?...Was that many moons ago?....Just talked to an FE who's been there since '98, still hasnt upgraded to the right seat. Says he's having a blast there. I dunno maybe im missing something.

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
Well, I guess I'm a retard then.

Would $100 be worth it? How about $200? See what's happened? We've established you're a whore, now we're just haggling over your price.

Good day to you and good luck.

Actually Mesa is the whore!! But were both being used. Since when do whores have to pay up? I want to meet a whore that pays me so I can shoot it on her face. When can I meet your mom again?

Spinplate said:
Actually Mesa is the whore!! But were both being used. Since when do whores have to pay up? I want to meet a whore that pays me so I can shoot it on her face. When can I meet your mom again?

Jeez, and I even said good day and good luck.

Latest resources

Back