Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AvroJockey

Go Pack Go!
Mesa guys/gals, please read "Airline Pilot" article!

I’m not into bashing a fellow aviator. However, Mesa pilots need to realize the burdens of their actions.

Pay close attention to the article written by the NWA MEC Chairmen, in the recent issue of Air Line Pilot. It has to do with holding the line, for the good of ALL!

There’s no “I” in ALPA!

Last edited:
typical mesa bashing

have a merry christmas, happy holidays, and happy hanukah, qwanza etc etc

Last edited:
With all do respect...

"There is no "I" in ALPA. "

Give me a break. That's what ALPA's all about.
He who pays the most dues wins.

Please read the article, and then post your comment! Sharing opinions without proper knowledge is called ignorance!

I have many friends at Mesa (and "Air Group"), and have expressed my concern to them and the reasons for my concern. I disagree with what they did, but don't hate them. They are now understanding the results of their actions

nyboilermaker said:
With all do respect...

"There is no "I" in ALPA. "

Give me a break. That's what ALPA's all about.
He who pays the most dues wins.

I'm sorry you feel this way. However I can't say that your right or wrong, because I'm not in your shoes. Fortunately for XJ pilots, like myself, we have major support from ALPA National, NWA MEC, and PNCL MEC. The Red Tail Group is very tight. Our MECs are even share the same offices in MSP, communication is awesome!

I hope that you will come to find out how working together benifits all!

Avrojockey..... You're an idiot.

Merry Christmas, goodluck on the strike, I will contribute to the fund. But it won't matter, cuz no matter what we do to support others, we will never garner your support.

You and others think you know, but you just don't know....

grog_sit_reserv said:
Avrojockey..... You're an idiot.

Merry Christmas, goodluck on the strike, I will contribute to the fund. But it won't matter, cuz no matter what we do to support others, we will never garner your support.

You and others think you know, but you just don't know....

I never said I didn't support you! Additionally, you never gave us the chance to support you! I just told you to read an article, and the reason why you need to read it!

If we don't know, then educate us! I have yet to see the reason why what you did is good for our profession.

Meaningfull dialog is the reason I decided to post this threat, but name calling is not in the scope of that definition. This post shows the level of maturity that ratified your contract.

If you care to discuss this topic on a more personal level, I envite you to email me and I will give you my phone number.

[email protected]

For those Mesa drivers that feel the need to insult me because I recommended an article in “Air Line Pilot”, do you think Mesaba Pilots should give in to managements offers (slight pay cut), only seek minor improvements, or not lower our original (pre 9-11) goals?

Keep in mind that the economy still sucks, thousands of pilots are on the street with increasing numbers, and our jobs are being threatened by an alter-ego airline (Big Sky)

AvroJockey said:
I never said I didn't support you! Additionally, you never gave us the chance to support you! I just told you to read an article, and the reason why you need to read it!

If we don't know, then educate us! I have yet to see the reason why what you did is good for our profession.

Meaningfull dialog is the reason I decided to post this threat, but name calling is not in the scope of that definition. This post shows the level of maturity that ratified your contract.

If you care to discuss this topic on a more personal level, I envite you to email me and I will give you my phone number.

[email protected]

Nicely done AJ and even an invitation to discuss it outside of this forum, that's a classy move!! Grog I do hope you take him up on the offer.

WD.

Latest resources

Back