Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Go! starts GO!Express... NOT A JOKE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get in now, and you might be eligible for the flow through in 12 years... Next thing you know the Mokulele pilots will scope contracting out cessna 172s.

im not a huge mesa fan but im all about seeing pw getting screwed!!!! id encourage all pilots who visit the islands to ask for g k at pw and make a video of him cause he likes it- and make sure he is never hireable at any airline- (when pw goes under) ive worked there- he is worse than jo....... believe me

Found this on Mesahub.com... pretty funny:

1) Can we treat all their “express” employees like the dirt they are because we are at “mainline?”
2) Can we create a lower non-rev boarding priority and a Byzantine jumpseat policy to ensure those “commuter” scumbags never make it to work?
3) Can we make up stories about their personal appearance and uniforms and post them on flightinfo.com?
4) Should we expect the other Hawaiian “express” carriers to fight over mainline go!’s business? – you know, let’s whipsaw them for the right to fly for go!? Let’s see who will “invest” $100,000,000 for the right to fly as go!Express?
5) Should we expect a go!Express Defence Council to emerge? What about unenforceable “guarantees” of go!Express growth vs. go! mainline? Where can I download the Excel spreadsheet?
6) Let’s not forget to make up bag tags and obnoxious uniform buttons reminding everyone that go! growth belongs at the mainline, not express. Upon meeting a go!Express employee, dither and remove these tags. And by all means when jumpseating on go!Express make no mention of the “cause” – but don’t forget to lecture those bastards when in your jumpseat!

We have an opportunity for as many as FOUR people working directly underneath you.

Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and tell you to come back later, Bill. I have a meeting with the two Bobs.

Didn't Mesa take a crappy contract in order to get scope? I'm serious.

Yes, and go! express would be a clear violation. Notice I said "would be" because they havent done anything yet except talk about it.

If this goes any further, the Mesa MEC will enforce the SCOPE and ALPA pilots in Hawaii will be there to walk with Mesa pilots.

Rumor is Hawaii is getting way too hot for JO and his shareholders are demanding he pull out. The entire go! CRJ operation will be spun off and all the flying shifted to Mokulele's certificate. JO wants to simply say "FU ALPA, I sold the operation" and walk away.

We got him covered on every side. All the lights are shining on Mesa now. They cant hide.

I'm not entirely certain that the scope covers ASEL...

I think the words "any and all" about cover it. And in case there is any confusion they added a "without limitation"... Although I think what evrybody would be worried about is #3 creating an "alter-ego"

B. Scope

1. Except as provided in Section 1.B.2, all present and future flying of any form performed in and for the service of the Company shall be performed by pilots on the Mesa Air Group Pilot System Seniority List in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The phrase “present and future flying of any form performed in and for the service of the Company” includes without limitation all such flying 1) on the Company’s aircraft (whether leased or owned), or 2) under the Company’s operational control, including wet leases and contracting for other carriers or entities (government, military or commercial).

2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1.B.1., above, the Company may assign or contract out revenue flying for a period of sixty (60) days during the term of this Agreement if a) such conduct is necessary to accomplish the needs of the service of the Company, and b) the Company does not have sufficient aircraft and pilots to perform the revenue flying assigned or contracted out, and c) no pilot on the Mesa Air Group Pilots System Seniority List is furloughed, or remains on furlough, while the company contracts out revenue flying.

3. The Company shall not create or acquire an “alter ego” to avoid the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

im not a huge mesa fan but im all about seeing pw getting screwed!!!! id encourage all pilots who visit the islands to ask for g k at pw and make a video of him cause he likes it- and make sure he is never hireable at any airline- (when pw goes under) ive worked there- he is worse than jo....... believe me

which GK Jea? Pizza the hut or the hunchback of OGG?!?

Latest resources

Back