Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Go! starts GO!Express... NOT A JOKE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
which is the guy with the sperm-catcher under his lip?

that's GK jr., VFR Capt., Ducati ******************************bag, hunchback of Kahului, screaming little girl on the news with wackenhut guard threating to kill him etc. etc.....

which GK Jea? Pizza the hut or the hunchback of OGG?!?

im gonna have to say the hunchback of ogg with the spooge catcher for pizza the huts pleasure.... though pizza the hut is all about publicity- he likes to be videoed as well im sure- with hunchback- oh wait.... im sure they have already

oh and yeah hes on here often- though they have discovered myspace as a way to fire employees- they are awesome

Yes, and go! express would be a clear violation. Notice I said "would be" because they havent done anything yet except talk about it.

If this goes any further, the Mesa MEC will enforce the SCOPE and ALPA pilots in Hawaii will be there to walk with Mesa pilots.

Well, get ready to walk then. Don't expect alot of walkers though . . . Mesa is reducing the base sizes in HNL, OGG and LIH. (I should also point out that this would seem to suggest that Mesa probably isn't getting ready to flood the market with 20 more CRJ's anytime soon.)

I spoke with one of our MEC reps recently, and this is an active grevience.

And considering the huge heaping piles of crap I've heard over the years about how everything crappy in the contract was worth it because our "unbreakable, gold plated scope clause", it will be an interesting thing to watch.

One thing that I'd like to point out to the Aloha & Hawaiian pilot group is that we (Go! line pilots) are your greatest allies. This little experiment out here started off pretty well for us, it was an escape from the pandemonium on the mainland. Now that the operation is unraveling (min-staffing, frequent delays) and our contract is up in 2007, many (or most) of us have had it! It would be all to easy to bury this operation in, oh, let's say 2 weeks.

Z

Mesa will have three open lawsuits in Hawaii if they start go! Express. Hawaiian, Aloha, and the Mesa pilots. Thats got to be some kind of a record.

One thing that I'd like to point out to the Aloha & Hawaiian pilot group is that we (Go! line pilots) are your greatest allies. This little experiment out here started off pretty well for us, it was an escape from the pandemonium on the mainland. Now that the operation is unraveling (min-staffing, frequent delays) and our contract is up in 2007, many (or most) of us have had it! It would be all to easy to bury this operation in, oh, let's say 2 weeks.

Z

Z-pilot, are you a Captain or FO? Do you know anybody at Aloha? We are hiring and already interviewed a couple of your friends there at go!

Latest resources

Back