• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa "GO" and Mokulele Airlines ?

CAPTAINAMERICA

Total Time
Does anyone know if Mesa Airlines and or Shuttle America ever places new hires or allows them to bid directly into their respective Hawaii based operations? If not how long or how hard is it to get awarded a Hawaii Base with either airline?

Thanks........

zasca

Total Time
12:54
Island fever? I would guess Hawaii is a junior base for shuttle.

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
Does anyone know if Mesa Airlines and or Shuttle America ever places new hires or allows them to bid directly into their respective Hawaii based operations? If not how long or how hard is it to get awarded a Hawaii Base with either airline?

Thanks........

New Hires? You ain't going to see any of those for a loooooong time.

rickair7777

Total Time
Lots
I believe HI was junior for mesa...but they are furloughing, amongst other problems with that idea.

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+

Thanks........

Just mention your Narcolepsy during the interview. You'll be a shoo-in.

DX Rick

Total Time
Since when is Shuttle in Hawaii? Flying for who? WTF is going on here!?

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
Since when is Shuttle in Hawaii? Flying for who? WTF is going on here!?

4 airplanes for Mokulele (SP?). Then they (Republic group) bought interest in Mokulele. Been going on for about a yr now (maybe a little less). I'm certain a Shuttle America guy can chime in and give more specifics. Or do a search since it's been discussed ad infinitum on this board.

:puke: