• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa files ch11 bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With clapped out DHC-8's and CRJ-200 being worth scrap value, I wouldn't be surprised for a judge to see Mesa worth more to it's creditors as a going concern and deny liquidation unless petitioned to do so.

With clapped out DHC-8's and CRJ-200 being worth scrap value, I wouldn't be surprised for a judge to see Mesa worth more to it's creditors as a going concern and deny liquidation unless petitioned to do so.

Big rumors at Piedmont about picking up the 6 PHX Dash 8's Mesa operates.

The Ask Piedmont questions that normally come out Sunday afternoon are being delayed until tomorrow afternoon. I wonder if there is a big announcement at Piedmont that they are getting those 6 aircraft...

This is HORRIBLE news!

Big rumors at Piedmont about picking up the 6 PHX Dash 8's Mesa operates.

The Ask Piedmont questions that normally come out Sunday afternoon are being delayed until tomorrow afternoon. I wonder if there is a big announcement at Piedmont that they are getting those 6 aircraft...

Yea, we heard that 2 weeks ago when our President flew out to AZ for a week to sit down with US Airway Group. Guess Mesa doesn't have the money for the Heavy Checks coming up and they are willing to dump them for cheap. Who Knows.

Latest resources

Back