• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa:EMB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flew into FLO yesterday, sure enough 12 erj's on the closed runway. Interesting sight.

Yep, just waiting for JA and his herd of scab slaves to come get 'em and undercut yet another pilot group. Scab bastard mormon sheep lovers. Gonna get my 16 month jet upgrade, whohooooo! Hope we get XJT's option slots too so I can fly a 190 for 145 pay until I have done as much damage as humanly possible to the profession.

I hope you feel shame each day you volunteer to continue working for such masters. They are the true heirs of Frank Lorenzo and EL Cord-- only better. JA makes you believe you are doing something different, something better. Hope you enjoy carrying on the grand pilot-destructive traditions of such evil men. Well done SKW. You are earning your place in airline pilot history.:puke::beer::puke:

Last edited:
Yep, just waiting for JA and his herd of scab slaves to come get 'em and undercut yet another pilot group. Scab bastard mormon sheep lovers. Gonna get my 16 month jet upgrade, whohooooo! Hope we get XJT's option slots too so I can fly a 190 for 145 pay until I have done as much damage as humanly possible to the profession.

I hope you feel shame each day you volunteer to continue working for such masters. They are the true heirs of Frank Lorenzo and EL Cord-- only better. JA makes you believe you are doing something different, something better. Hope you enjoy carrying on the grand pilot-destructive traditions of such evil men. Well done SKW. You are earning your place in airline pilot history.:puke::beer::puke:

Dude, be careful! You might end up on some FO member's personal Ignore list.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back