• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa:EMB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do I know this post is stupid flamebait?

When the original poster makes up 50% of the responses to his own thread

its not flame bait!!!! its PBR drinkin dude! did you not read any of the posts? hilarious! he and i dont really get along- but his opening line "mesa.... all your EMB are belong to us" its classic! im sure many dont get that line... its pure comedy... nice work PBR... never thought idd say it....

it would be even more funny if Mesa still had EMB's, they have ERJ's as in jets not props.
What do I care? Messa is swirling down the sheitter into the blue juice holding tank, and I have been drunk for almost 50 hours. Goin for the record!
Oh yeah Mesa sucks!
PBR

Last edited:
What do I care? Messa is swirling down the sheitter into the blue juice holding tank, and I have been drunk for almost 50 hours. Goin for the record!
Oh yeah Mesa sucks!
PBR

Put the beer down frank the tank. Didn't you promise your wife you were going to bed, bath, and beyond?

Put the beer down frank the tank. Didn't you promise your wife you were going to bed, bath, and beyond?
Yeah right, anyone who walks into that estrogen fest is ghey and if they aren't, will be after a short trip down the dust ruffle aisle! Its like radiation exposure, it must be limited to a minimum or bad things can happen!
PBR
P.S. I will not go inside, because I don't give a shiit what color hand towels she gets, 'cause as long as they are soft, I am gonna wipe my butt with 'em anyway!

Last edited:
it would be even more funny if Mesa still had EMB's, they have ERJ's as in jets not props.

The FAA type designation is EMB-145.

Federal Register Information

Header Information

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION

Federal Aviation Administration

14 CFR Part 39

[Docket No. 2002-NM-89-AD; Amendment 39-14436; AD 2005-26-15]

RIN 2120-AA64

Airworthiness Directives; Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A. (EMBRAER) Model EMB-135 Airplanes; and Model EMB-145, -145ER, -145MR, - 145LR, -145XR, -145MP, and -145EP Airplanes
PDF Copy (If Available):

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back