Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Goose Egg

Big Jens
Sorry if this has been covered already. I was wondering what the domiciles for Mesa were. I can't seem to find it on the website. Thanks in advance.

-Goose

probably not on the website because they change often. With the B1900 aside, there are alot of domiciles there, we have the following crew bases with the jets and Dash 8's.

Dash 8 -- PHX, DEN, GJT
CRJ -- PHX, ORD, IAD, BNA, and PHL (for now)
ERJ -- CLT (for now), and MCO later from what we understand.

hope this helps.

thats a fair and important question, because with only 8 days off a month while on reserve there, I don't know how commuters keep their families. You just about have to live in base there.

Not intended to piss anyone off, it's just reality at Mesa.

Speaking of days off, how happy is everyone at Mesa? Do you guys want a better contract or is it cool cause you might be a 1900 captain on res. in 6 months!?...or not!

relief tube said:
thats a fair and important question, because with only 8 days off a month while on reserve there, I don't know how commuters keep their families. You just about have to live in base there.

Not intended to piss anyone off, it's just reality at Mesa.

9 days off a month min as a reserve at Mesa. -Bean

raysalmon said:
Funny that...I've had 8 days off min for about the last 6 months. Contract says 8 too.

8 days off for the last 6 months!!!!! Why do you guys give them the satisfaction of working under such pathetic work rules? Go someplace else. Lots of other places are hiring.

No...it isn't. Ends up being more days than that at home with the family. Except during integration week, quality of life is pretty good in the DH8 in GJT.

Last edited:
RP170 said:
8 days off for the last 6 months!!!!! Why do you guys give them the satisfaction of working under such pathetic work rules? Go someplace else. Lots of other places are hiring.

I said 8 days off MINIMUM.

Latest resources

Back