• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Cut Out of USAir Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just because PDT flies at 3/4 the pay they should doesn't mean Republic should up the antee and fly E-170's for 1/2 the pay they should. Its not a contest to fly the biggest plane for the least money.

Ahh right .....which was kinda the point of my post

As long as we get your flying, Im happy!

It is this attitude which has the potential to be the ultimate downfall of the regional airlines as a whole. We already have multiple companies flying airplanes for rates which should be considered unacceptable. However, because of people like this, we are forced to accept lesser pay scales just to secure a job. The only solution to this downward slide is to have the regional airlines as a collective group stand up and demand higher wages and QOL. However, this will never happen because people like this populate airlines like Mesa, Gojet and Republic. Whenever one pilot group tries to make a stand and better themselves, they swoop in and stab their fellow pilots in the back and accept even lower wages on even larger equipment.

Hey Flight1339 I totally agree, but you don't have to respone to McNugget. Most people on on FI totally ignore any of his post because most are Flame and he's known as the FI Villiage Idiot.

I could tell right away that he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have serious doubts as to whether he even works for Republic. I don't think he'd be able to comprehend flying the 170. However, I've been meaning to say what I did for a long time and he just gave me the perfect opportunity. What I said stands and isn't just about McIdiot.

It is this attitude which has the potential to be the ultimate downfall of the regional airlines as a whole. We already have multiple companies flying airplanes for rates which should be considered unacceptable. However, because of people like this, we are forced to accept lesser pay scales just to secure a job. The only solution to this downward slide is to have the regional airlines as a collective group stand up and demand higher wages and QOL. However, this will never happen because people like this populate airlines like Mesa, Gojet and Republic. Whenever one pilot group tries to make a stand and better themselves, they swoop in and stab their fellow pilots in the back and accept even lower wages on even larger equipment.

I agree.....but you should include your group as well.

I could tell right away that he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have serious doubts as to whether he even works for Republic. I don't think he'd be able to comprehend flying the 170. However, I've been meaning to say what I did for a long time and he just gave me the perfect opportunity. What I said stands and isn't just about McIdiot.

Boo hoo! Hate the game, not the playa! Hey, it will make more room for you mesa pilots to come work for a better outfit. Not that we want you, or will help you get a job.

PDT said a few weeks ago that there wasn't going to be any flying west of the missippi per the ask PDT. That is what scarbola and farrow said. So where is it that you got they asked PDT to pick up the flying?

They said SYR wouln't close the day before it did. So what's your point?

Hey, it will make more room for you mesa pilots to come work for a better outfit. Not that we want you, or will help you get a job.

Sorry genius but I don't work for Mesa. They aren't the only carrier to fly Dash's for Airways. Nice try though.

And good luck trying to make any advancement with that kind of attitude. Rant over.

Latest resources

Back