Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Halo_RJdriver said:
Don't get so sensitive.......

Now lets go bomb iran, syria, and Hamas.
I have a cool $100 bill that says Israel beats up to it. And I hope they do, because will will get done right.

Get a clue, these airplanes arent going to "GO!". That is a cover to get those airplanes on property and not ruffle many feathers. Once they are on property they are going to pull the plug on GO and start moving them to the mainline airlines at a bargain price, that mesa is so known for. A sad day anyway you look at it, look for those sanjuaners to fly them for nothing.

El Ocho said:
Huh?

What about United, America West, Frontier, Alaska, Northwest... They all use regionals...

And in this ever changing industry... Well, stuff happens!

America West is Us airways, and the 190 flying is going to be don by mainline.

Northwest has only allowed 76 seats(they haven't even approved that much yet.

Alaska has Horizon...no need for you.

United hasn't allowed 90 seaters or than the Bae-146 that is gone

Frontier is an LCC and wills tay far away from you.

wmuflyguy said:
Who they going to fly them for?

US airways got the 190 at mainline
Delta doesn't allow anything over 70 seats (hopefully that will be it)
Continental nothing over 50 seats at the regional
American has Eagle
No-one else uses regionals

Won't happen. screw JO and mesa

How 'bout . . .

Virgin America? JO and RB go way back . . .

United?

Delta scope may be changing soon . . . .

Northwest has J4J protocol for larger aircraft, but as I recall, a certain number may be off property . . .

Plus, the world may go upsidedown again when oil keeps going up and up and up . ..

wmuflyguy said:
Frontier is an LCC and wills tay far away from you.

Doesn't Horizon do some flying for Frontier-Jet Express using CRJ-700's??? I'm sure I've seen them out in Portland...

Oh, for those who are wondering . . . Mesa dosen't currently have a payscale for anything larger than 86 seats.[/quote] Take a closer look at your contract, anything over 76 seats is based on aircraft weight of 86k lbs or more for jet aircraft, in other words Yes there is a payscale for the E-195

Last edited:
Workin'Stiff said:
Doesn't Horizon do some flying for Frontier-Jet Express using CRJ-700's??? I'm sure I've seen them out in Portland...

Yes. We have 9 CRJ-700s that do flying for Frontier out of Denver.

I heard that Mesa was gonna run a program that will allow a person to go from private to EMB 195 FO in 8 months and it will cost 50k.... You pay for 200hrs of FO time in the 195 and then they decide wether to hire you or not!!!
All immigrants will recieve 50% the total price for a guaranteed yes vote on all future pilot contracts!!!!

WSurf said:
I heard that Mesa was gonna run a program that will allow a person to go from private to EMB 195 FO in 8 months and it will cost 50k.... You pay for 200hrs of FO time in the 195 and then they decide wether to hire you or not!!!
All immigrants will recieve 50% the total price for a guaranteed yes vote on all future pilot contracts!!!!
I thought that company already existed that is called Gulfstream

Latest resources

Back