Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dollacrackho

part of the post of one the newest hires at mesa shitelines

"What a great company. Dont listen to those disgruntled UAL AA Ect Pilots complain about the industry. Mesa Pilots have the attitude humor and respect of others all airlines should"

thats a direct quote from a 500 hour puke. it's all over people. sorry i know thats stating the complete obvious but this is it, the future. there will always be people like this retard that thinks mesa is the shizznizzle. and all airlines will be forced to hire these people because they will work for peanuts. the fat lady has sung ! over and out.

i dont usually bother responding to disgusting mesa comments but this one really made me physically sick to my stomach. you heard it here, go work for j.o. they work with the respect and attitude that all of us should strive for!!!!!!!!!

He probably shops at Wal-Mart and came across the border at an unscroupulous hour.

Oakum_Boy said:
He probably shops at Wal-Mart and came across the border at an unscroupulous hour.

what the hell does coming "across the border" have to do with this you douche bag?

KO King said:
what the hell does coming "across the border" have to do with this you douche bag?

Nothing. It is the HOUR at which this gentleman came ACROSS the border which we are interested in. Now, my dear Watson; if this gentleman came ACROSS the border at said "unscoupulous hour", then we may deduce that he's a loser. Not to mention his pride in working for the worst regional in history. That may clue you in too. Thanks...

Oakum_Boy said:
Nothing. It is the HOUR at which this gentleman came ACROSS the border which we are interested in. Now, my dear Watson; if this gentleman came ACROSS the border at said "unscoupulous hour", then we may deduce that he's a loser. Not to mention his pride in working for the worst regional in history. That may clue you in too. Thanks...

Doesn't matter to me...I dont work for Mesa........I was more concerned with your comment than anything else

PS...you should check what you say son

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back