• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

mesa blah eww phlem phtuhy

dollacrackho

Total Time
part of the post of one the newest hires at mesa shitelines

"What a great company. Dont listen to those disgruntled UAL AA Ect Pilots complain about the industry. Mesa Pilots have the attitude humor and respect of others all airlines should"

thats a direct quote from a 500 hour puke. it's all over people. sorry i know thats stating the complete obvious but this is it, the future. there will always be people like this retard that thinks mesa is the shizznizzle. and all airlines will be forced to hire these people because they will work for peanuts. the fat lady has sung ! over and out.

i dont usually bother responding to disgusting mesa comments but this one really made me physically sick to my stomach. you heard it here, go work for j.o. they work with the respect and attitude that all of us should strive for!!!!!!!!!

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Total Time
He probably shops at Wal-Mart and came across the border at an unscroupulous hour.

KO King

Total Time
Oakum_Boy said:
He probably shops at Wal-Mart and came across the border at an unscroupulous hour.

what the hell does coming "across the border" have to do with this you douche bag?

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Total Time
KO King said:
what the hell does coming "across the border" have to do with this you douche bag?

Nothing. It is the HOUR at which this gentleman came ACROSS the border which we are interested in. Now, my dear Watson; if this gentleman came ACROSS the border at said "unscoupulous hour", then we may deduce that he's a loser. Not to mention his pride in working for the worst regional in history. That may clue you in too. Thanks...

KO King

Total Time
Oakum_Boy said:
Nothing. It is the HOUR at which this gentleman came ACROSS the border which we are interested in. Now, my dear Watson; if this gentleman came ACROSS the border at said "unscoupulous hour", then we may deduce that he's a loser. Not to mention his pride in working for the worst regional in history. That may clue you in too. Thanks...

Doesn't matter to me...I dont work for Mesa........I was more concerned with your comment than anything else

PS...you should check what you say son

Last edited: