• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As has already mostly been posted, hiring into the D8 (PHX, DEN, GJT??), and CRJ (IAD, ORD, CLT, LIH, HNL, KOA, CLT, PHX).

Most likely can hold IAD/ORD and maybe some of the Hawaii bases right out of training. CLT is 6-12 months, PHX is slightly longer.

Upgrade? Who knows. A friend of mine upgraded in 12 months, but I think things are going to go a bit longer now.

you guys are idiots. Is the purpose of this to help other pilots or make yourself heard. I think you leave idiotic remarks because people will not listen to you in the real world. If you can not answer a simple question for another pilot then stick your head in a hole!
If I walked up to you on the street and asked this question would you say MESA based at "SUX," haha man am I so funny you would say. I would look at you like, fool that was the stupidst response to a question I have ever answered.

Now, anyone have a answer to my question, or are we going to say 4th grader jokes...

IMHO, they are being serious, in a humorous way. Stay away, there are plenty of other jobs out there to be had. Don't sell yourself short, or feel anxious to take the first gig (MESA). I was once out of a job (3x's), and never considered MESA for a split second. Seek and you shall find!!!!

And YES, your wife is HOT!!!!:beer::laugh:

I'm sure you've heard the saying about fat chicks and mopeds?

Mesa is kinda like that. Don't get too attached, treat it as a temporary situation, an move on ASAP.

Or better yet, look/run the other way and find a smokin' hot babe on a Harley!!!

Airtran doesn't count..........

Have you seen the pay at NWA???? Oh wait, they will be furloughing soon with all the other "high pay" operators like UAL and CAL so it really doesn't matter.

Every regional is the same. Bad, just to different degrees. So just try to pick one that might suck a little less than another, put in a little time for the resume and keep looking for a gig that actually will treat you like a professional.

I am going to actually disagree with most on here. You should go to Mesa. Don't look anywhere else.

More opportunity/less competition for me!

Latest resources

Back