Mesa/Arizona State degree program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Erndogg

Are there any Mesa guys out there that could give me some feedback on the ASU/Mesa program out at ASU east?? I talked to thier head professor and he said that there success rate of putting thier grads into the right seat at Mesa was 99%.
My daughter was just accepted into the program and just wanted to see what the line guys at Mesa think of these ASU grads and thier flying skills??

I've got no complaints. Some take it all in a bit faster than others, but a snapshot at 6 months has everyone pretty even-keeled. Nothing replaces experience, but a good attitude goes a LONG way. Few things bother me more than a kid that's been here a year or so and thinks they've learned it all. If you or your daughter have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

see ya.....

Nice flying weather in Phoenix and it's not too expensive. I hear ASU is a lot of fun socially as well.

Thanks wscrj. It's either ASU or Embry Riddle up in the mountains in Prescott!! I like the fact that you have an opportunity to fly for a 121 carrier right out of college and gain some great experience with Mesa.
Plus the costs at ERAU are astronomical compared to ASU!!

On you Six: I made the mistake of taking my daughter down to Mill street (Tempe campus) during orientation at ASU east!!! Gladly all the classes are at Williams Field (ASU East)-No distractions!!!

Latest resources

Back