Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jack Mehoff

I PITTY DA FOO!
I saw on some boards that some Class acts are Mesa are picking up open time while pilots are on furlough. Are these the same micro wangs that jumped to Freedumb A for the 900s?

I saw on some boards that some Class acts are Mesa are picking up open time while pilots are on furlough. Are these the same micro wangs that jumped to Freedumb A for the 900s?

i expected nothing less. i'm surprised they didn't pick up the OT at regular pay.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that

MESA SUCKS
LAUGHING!!!
YES, THEY DO!!!!
:beer:
psst Purple wind breaker time is coming!!!
:smash:

The majority of the originals are gone. But at this point MAG is for once in its retched existence is saturated with pilots and over staffed. Me for one, I don't pick up any open-time with pilots on furlough. But its hard to sell to the pilot group since most of them think ,"well if i don't do the flying some reservist will"...But then again, most pilots are not the hard hitting ALPA pilot as myself... I do NO favors for the company.

Mesa seriously Sucks! I'd say the bulk of the pilots are just a big a turds as the mgmnt there!

Mesa seriously Sucks! I'd say the bulk of the pilots are just a big a turds as the mgmnt there!

Have you every met a mesa pilot or even hung out with any? MAG pilots are some of the coolest you will ever know. I have only run into 2 asses my whole time here..If it weren't for the great people in the pilot group..i would of gone crazy

Dont the sore anuses over there only get something like two and a half days off a month there?

Why on earth would any consider open time?

Have you every met a mesa pilot or even hung out with any? MAG pilots are some of the coolest you will ever know. I have only run into 2 asses my whole time here..If it weren't for the great people in the pilot group..i would of gone crazy

Ever heard of the 80/20 rule?

Latest resources

Back