Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Air Group Settles Aloha Lawsuit and Agrees to Enter Long Term Licensing Agreemen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats the big deal folks, they are just painting he planes from Go! to Aloha. The operation is still bleeding money they need, CRJ's cannot compete with the more effeicent Ejets. Big Delta is pretty much gonna throw Freedom to the curb, cause their perf stats is still the lowest of all the DCI, and Delta clearly said only the strong will survive, so the writting is on the wall. They owe over 100mil in bonds, they don't even have 2% of that. They are dead in the water, this is just a small turnakit to slow the fated bleed off.

It sucks cause JO will walk off with money, meanwhile he should go to jail, They have a good group of pilots that don' deserve this. My best to them. If they do go under, They should pool together with ALPA (as futile that sounds) and get that ********************er on charges. Those pilots worked too hard to get screwed by that goon!

My guess is that yes, Mesa is dying, but JO is trying to create an entity that he can at least sell off. He grossly misjudged the Hawaii market when he entered it, he is making the same mistake again.

Now that the lawsuit is settled, Mesa has become an acquisition target. If they get bought out, JO would get his large severance package and ride off into the sunset.

I agree..isnt mesa stock below 20 cents?? They wont last long.
Whats the big deal folks, they are just painting he planes from Go! to Aloha. The operation is still bleeding money they need, CRJ's cannot compete with the more effeicent Ejets. Big Delta is pretty much gonna throw Freedom to the curb, cause their perf stats is still the lowest of all the DCI, and Delta clearly said only the strong will survive, so the writting is on the wall. They owe over 100mil in bonds, they don't even have 2% of that. They are dead in the water, this is just a small turnakit to slow the fated bleed off.

It sucks cause JO will walk off with money, meanwhile he should go to jail, They have a good group of pilots that don' deserve this. My best to them. If they do go under, They should pool together with ALPA (as futile that sounds) and get that ********************er on charges. Those pilots worked too hard to get screwed by that goon!

Well I'm no JO fan, but this guy is no dummby.Some may call him the devil and some may call him a innovator. He is a Wall-Street guy and knows how to wheel and deal. I did not see this coming at all. I myself for one would like to see how he will pull us out the rest of this mess. Believe it or not but JO has a lot invested and riding on this company. He will fight like a Pit Bull to stay afloat. Its going to be interesting to see how this all pans out..

Hey dub,
You gonna bid the island flying? Do it and see how far your JO, cash goes, not to mention the local hate you will have to endure, gonna suck having to change your JO monkey suit before leaving the airport. JO is a pitbull, right! More like a poodle with rabies. The final stake into the rabid vampire will be when UAL fires messa AGAIN, its coming just wait and see! When that happens, check out Burger King for that fry cook position, can you sing "ding fries are done"
Frikken retard
PBR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQyib5ZQZY

Last edited:
Ezra,
You're so right!!!!
Mesa is the lowest of low........
I wonder if they could sell their mothers for a buck....
Friggen losers!!!!!!!!!!!
:smash:

Latest resources

Back