• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Mesa Air Group looks bleak"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are idiots everywhere. Majors Regionals... But there are also good hard working, tax payers who will lose a lot if Mesa goes under. I don't like Mesa or better yet what Mesa stands for. But i do care about our brothers. I hope they turn down the TA and get a real contract. I expect they will. Then Mesa will cease to exist and the lesson learned is that if you treat your people poorly pay them crap then you are destined to fail.
Hate the company,
Hate the management,
Hate J.O
But don't hate your brothers.

There are idiots everywhere. Majors Regionals... But there are also good hard working, tax payers who will lose a lot if Mesa goes under. I don't like Mesa or better yet what Mesa stands for. But i do care about our brothers. I hope they turn down the TA and get a real contract. I expect they will. Then Mesa will cease to exist and the lesson learned is that if you treat your people poorly pay them crap then you are destined to fail.
Hate the company,
Hate the management,
Hate J.O

And what if they vote in this new TA? Are you still gonna love them as brothers? Remember what they vote in will have a direct effect on neg. at other carriers. So its pretty important that they really improve that POS contract of theres.

Mesa's greed has now become its downfall. They have finally offered such a cheap worthless product that nobody really wants.

I do however wish them luck and hope that they can atleast get a industry average contract.

Hate the company,
Hate the management,
Hate J.O

Should I thank my brothers for under cutting my job with their cheap flying and putting a real pilot contract in the trash?? Thanks again brothers.....Stop backing these undercutting ******************************.bags

Should I thank my brothers for under cutting my job with their cheap flying and putting a real pilot contract in the trash?? Thanks again brothers.....Stop backing these undercutting ******************************.bags

Ah yes. Good old grumpy. Why not direct some of that love towards RAH too. They are afterall going to be out there in the islands taking your job. But then again you're too good to fly a regional jet.

Don't forget about our CC Air brothers that were killed by ALPA and sent over to MESA. These were good people with no control. These are all people with families. Have some respect. Please!

Don't forget about our CC Air brothers that were killed by ALPA and sent over to MESA. These were good people with no control. These are all people with families. Have some respect. Please!
Ha, says the man with an avatar pissing on NWA logo!

Let's not forget

Let's stop acting like Mesa pilots are independently acting to race to the bottom. I think we can all agree that their contract is what is damaging this Regional industry. The Mesa pilots themselves will agree. Their pilots are represented by ALPA. Self proclaimed the best association in the industry. It's like any other politician. If things are going good, "look what alpa has done for you". If times are crap, "the union is only as good as the pilot group". Take damn responsibility for this situation. Many of us are represented by the same association allowing this.

We are all to blame. We represent ourselves in negotiations. If this was a court we would be laughed out of the room by all the lawyers. Right now management is laughing at us for excepting such poor wages. We owe it to ourselves. ALPA needs to hire professional negotiators for us, and we need to be far from the management scare tactics.
I can feel the threats from Mesa Management and the guilt that they are throwing at the pilots..."Take this offer or all Mesa employees are going to be unemployeed...." And ALPA is buying it, selling it to the pilot group and bringing down the industry yet again. Rather than hating your brothers, help them.

Latest resources

Back