• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Mesa Air Group looks bleak"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you need to pay 90 million dollars but you only have 20 million you have decisions to make. You could either cut your losses deploy the golden parachute and ride off into the sunset. Or rob a bank. What would JO Do??

So just how much is a used RJ worth these days? I'm guessing less than what would be needed to pay off the debt and still have anything left to fly.

Thats cause you are a ****************************** bag.

No... if it was a CHQ, Air W, XJ, SKYW, ASA or just about ANY other pilot I would. However, the Mesa pilots knew exactly what they were doing and who they were chosing to work for when they took that job.

So, I stand by the fact that not only would I celebrate Mesa going under but also the bottom feading pilots that chose to go there.

No... if it was a CHQ, Air W, XJ, SKYW, ASA or just about ANY other pilot I would. However, the Mesa pilots knew exactly what they were doing and who they were chosing to work for when they took that job.

So, I stand by the fact that not only would I celebrate Mesa going under but also the bottom feading pilots that chose to go there.
I agree with you 100%

Dude, when I went to Comair, I had no idea who they were. They offered me a flying gig, so I took it. You had no clue about this industry before you got your first job either. Bad karma to you for wishing ill to any pilot. Düschbag indeed!

I won't feel bad for the ones that would flip off Piedmont Pilots on the ramp in CLT, or go around writing 'props are for boats' in PHL and CLT.......because they were sooooo cool to be in their RJ.

Latest resources

Back