• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Mesa Air Group looks bleak"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't wish ill on anyone, but the greedy self serving part of my brain says that if Mesa is gone then maybe ASA and Comair and XJT and the like will not have to fourlough. If they do go away I will help the displaced pilots. Lets face it, this industry is ever more a dog eat dog business, and someone on the regional front needs to die. If it is the lowest paid pilots out there, then that is better than some one with a good contract flushed down the toilet.

I have never had a Mesa Pilot Flip me off in my 8 years at Piedmont.

I did....and I thought it was hilarious! Numerous other PDT pilots told me they had received 'the bird' too.

I'm just saying..................

Well it became personal when I saw a mesa crew cheering with their arms as Aloha passed them on their final day. I have absolutly zero sympathy for those d ouches. I cant wait till they get what they deserve.

OK, one bad crew and the whole pilot group sucks.
You suck for having a children's mentor giving the bird.

Whatever

I sat on the jumpseat of a very professional MESA crew tonight. CA was a former CC Air pilot (we all should know what ALPA did to him.) FO was a dream for CRM, and a very good stick. I would fly with either of them anyday and would get home to my family without any doubt any night of the week. Let's all quit the "my regional is better than yours" crud.....and find the problem ......sorry but it is NALPA. History has and will show this. Both Mainline and Regional!!!!

Many Thanks,

But what are we doing? What are we fighting for?

Last edited:
Well it became personal when I saw a mesa crew cheering with their arms as Aloha passed them on their final day. I have absolutly zero sympathy for those d ouches. I cant wait till they get what they deserve.
You are full of it, and Mesa will never go away.

Do I like Mesa? No, part of me really wants them to fail because I would love to see all the management, and executives out of work. But the other part of me does not want it to fail because of all the pilots that would be on the street.

Latest resources

Back