Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: ???????????

hyperboy said:
Cappy? Who do you think you are....... something special? You bore me. If you fly for ACA then why are you worried about mesa? Go whine somewhere else!!!!!!!!

Uhhh, maybe he's worried about Mesa because JO wants to buy ACA....

Pay attention jacka$$.

Cappy said:
For all you Mesa pilots out there with a hardup to merge with ACA I can understand your reasoning:
1. Your contract sucks...no details required
2. You have no understanding as to how terrible your contract is.

Didnt your mother teach you how to act? If you have an opinion about this merger then state it and back it up with facts. These are clearly stabs at MESA pilots, many of whom did not vote for their contract and all who know it sucks and none of who have anything to do with the proposed merger. They've had enough from your likes.

You might start to consider your own future and less time tossing veiled aspersions at MESA pilots. Youre in a lose / lose situation. Get taken over by MESA and be at the mercy of Johnny O. or go it alone and fail like most all other start ups do.

"Please dont be offended at my comments" My A$$

10200 hours at a commuter (oh excuse me "regional") is quite enough. Move on to something else where you feel good enough about yourself that you dont have to berate others.

Hose A. Jiminez,

You sir, are an idiot. You're profile goes beyond an innocent joke or two that lots of people put to lighten up. It shows that you are either a) a non pilot who has no idea what is going on or
b) a pilot who is a total idiot and is far out of touch with industry issues. I stand with Cappy in this whole bucket of crabs.
The facts you insist on seeing are posted on about 23,245,098 other threads in this forum.

10200 hours at a commuter (oh excuse me "regional") is quite enough. Move on to something else where you feel good enough about yourself that you dont have to berate others.

10,200 hours in this industry shows he juuuuust might be a liiiitle more informed than you. AND, the regionals (your "excuse me" remark again shows your stupididty and lack of time in this industry) used to be good enough. That is, until pushovers like YOU came along and turned it into the mess it is today because you "want to fly a jet".
As for "move on to something else"....STFU. Your words are spoken like a true quitter. If it gets hard, don't fight....quit. What an ethic you have! You're my hero! :rolleyes:

acaTerry said:

First off JackHole... Everything on my profile is from movies. (Right Stuff and Fandango)

Second...

I know there are substantiated facts for his reasons the merger willnot happen. I have read them. But the relentless stabs that are continuously taken on this part of the board at Mesa pilots are not constructive. They show what an unprofessional group a portion of you are.

My high time at a regional job / move on comment was just to throw an unwarranted rock at Cappy just like he did at the Mesa pilot group when he said "they dont even understand how crappy their contract is"

As far as me being a push over, not that it is at all relevant, my first jet job was in a Boeing at about 80K. I have plenty of time in the industry. Enough time to know how to talk to my peers in a professional manner. This is something that should be learned long before 10200 hours. A little unification across company lines would go along way. All mgmt has to do is read this board to see that there is none.

Have a day

First off JackHole... Everything on my profile is from movies. (Right Stuff and Fandango)

Second...

I know there are substantiated facts for his reasons the merger willnot happen. I have read them. But the relentless stabs that are continuously taken on this part of the board at Mesa pilots are not constructive. They show what an unprofessional group a portion of you are.

My high time at a regional job / move on comment was just to throw an unwarranted rock at Cappy just like he did at the Mesa pilot group when he said "they dont even understand how crappy their contract is"

As far as me being a push over, not that it is at all relevant, my first jet job was in a Boeing at about 80K. I have plenty of time in the industry. Enough time to know how to talk to my peers in a professional manner. This is something that should be learned long before 10200 hours. A little unification across company lines would go along way. All mgmt has to do is read this board to see that there is none.

Have a day

Cappy and I ardently disagreed on the direction, reasoning and need for our past TA. Now that my transformation to the "Dark Side" is nearly complete and I've had a stripe or two ripped from my uniform, I'll probably fly with him someday (I hope we keep the FMS in Autotune or we're screwed). ;) I agree with his stance here, unless I have to put on a pair of Mesa wings.

I've learned a couple things about guys on the first page and a half of the seniority list that "should've gone somewhere else". Here are some admirable qualities that we younger guys often gloss over about "lifers".

One thing, they're not all pricks. Second, some guys have "it" (read high QOL) and don't want to go to the bottom of another seniority list. They make as much as some major airline FOs, hand pick their vacation days (usually 3-4 weeks accrued) and get ALL holidays off, made a million or more during ACA's first stock split, have 21 days off or better per month and complain about every god**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** thing that doesn't go their way (worse than a quilting bee if those still exist). And, yes, some are two-time losers that are unemployable at other airlines.

This hostile take-over is a water-shed event in the history of airline aviation. It's also going to be a bloodshed event.

Tailwinds...

mesa

J41dvr...............posted........ Uhhh, maybe he's worried about Mesa because JO wants to buy ACA....

Pay attention jacka$$.

yea maybe CAPPY has as much say about the merger like the guys that voted "No" or weren't notified by mesa's management on their next move??!!!!!

..............But I am sure you already knew that, huh?, or was the agreement voted 100% "YES". Maybe ignorance on your part or can I happily be your patsy?

Hose A. Jiminez said:
First off JackHole...
. I have plenty of time in the industry. Enough time to know how to talk to my peers in a professional manner

The irony is priceless.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back