• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa #1 Regional for Third Consecutive Year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. USAirways is the place to be for sure.

Yes. My mistake. You're right. Better to be at Mesa flying captain legs for less than FO wages at the new merged USAir. Less retirement by leaps and bounds, worse work rules, more legs. What was I thinking! But hey let's argue about on time performance compared to people flying for the same lousy wages. That's time better spent than looking to get out and make a better life for yourself.

I've done the regionals and I'll tell you what everyone else tells you. It's better out of them. Stop looking around at what you're in and focus on where you can go. It's easy to get wrapped up in a seniority bump or a future negotiation and lose sight of what is available.

Last edited:
This is news because...why?

Its more newsworthy than most stuff posted on FI. Take a look at a few of your own breaking news bulletins and ponder what passes for "news" around here.

Seems for you, its only news if its about SkyWest.

Yes. My mistake. You're right. Better to be at Mesa flying captain legs for less than FO wages at the new merged USAir. Less retirement by leaps and bounds, worse work rules, more legs. What was I thinking! But hey let's argue about on time performance compared to people flying for the same lousy wages. That's time better spent than looking to get out and make a better life for yourself.

I've done the regionals and I'll tell you what everyone else tells you. It's better out of them. Stop looking around at what you're in and focus on where you can go. It's easy to get wrapped up in a seniority bump or a future negotiation and lose sight of what is available.

All I am saying. Lets not make a legacy look like its winning the lotto... It's all a presonal choice. Will I apply ? Sure, and I have. Let the chips fall where they may..

And "real money" is over seas, or out of this biz... Pulling gear on an airbus doesn't seem to be the path to riches...

Yup, looks like Mesa is doing a bang-up job so far this month.

2zi57on.jpg

Yup, looks like Mesa is doing a bang-up job so far this month.

2zi57on.jpg

I was going to resist, but I know you would take that as some sort of acknowledgment.

Im not sure why those numbers aren't anywhere close to what I see on United's SkyNet site for performance stats. Anyone with a United login can see them... I was going to cut and paste it for you, but im not sure if UAL would like that.

However with that said, it DOES indeed look like YV's performance IS suffering a bit this last week on the UA side (slightly lower than OO's) as well as below normal on the US side. Im not sure why, but in either case I'm glad you are able to take some pleasure in the fact that YVs numbers are below OO's this week. That should make up for the other 4 of the last 5 months (though admittedly they aren't that far apart).

Good days and bad days. But YV's crummy perfomance still put them at the top of the heap the last three years. Will it continue? Who knows.

Turd meet polish.....

Mesa Airlines Announces #1 Ranking Among US Regional Airlines for Third Consecutive Year

Going to take more than 3 years to make up for all years you spent as the sh ittiest airline

Latest resources

Back